Looking for RP Partners

in Roleplaying

93 posts

secreteggent • 30 May 2019 at 1:50 PM

Hi, I'm currently looking for some rp partners like the title says! I vastly prefer doing it over mail, and I'm more than open to having multiple partners!

I don't like to rp animals or fandoms, but I'm open to just about anything else. Developing settings and plots is something I would love to do with any potential partner, but if there is a plot or idea that you really want to try out just let me know.

I also wouldn't mind having out a small group rp over mail. I haven't tried it before, but it sounds like it could be really fun!

Edit (6/4): I'm really craving a slice of life rp at the moment, so if anyone is interested in doing that feel free to hit me up

Edit (7/8): If anyone else is interested, I'm still looking

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 30 May 2019 at 7:15 PM

@secreteggent
~Hello, I'm a dedicated fantasy roleplayer who is also looking for someone to roleplay with. Do you do apopcolypse roleplays, magic roleplays, etc? Im excited to ropleplay with you if you wish to roleplay with me~
ヾ(^∇^)

93 posts

secreteggent • 30 May 2019 at 9:31 PM

@mimikyu360
I would totally want to role play with you! Also an apocalypse rp sounds right up my ally right now if you would like to do that.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 30 May 2019 at 9:38 PM

@secreteggent
Ok!

93 posts

secreteggent • 3 June 2019 at 11:51 AM

I am still looking for partners!
Also if anyone was interested, @mimikyu360 and I were going to start a nuclear apocalypse rp and other people are more than welcome to join!

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 June 2019 at 5:38 PM

I'm a bit new to roleplay, but writing(although its more like imagining) stories has always been a hobby. Could I join?

93 posts

secreteggent • 4 June 2019 at 5:28 PM

@arcana
Of course! I will send you a message!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 12:28 PM

@secreteggent that sounds like fun if it's still open. I'm an avid roleplayer and I'm always open to roleplay.

93 posts

secreteggent • 28 June 2019 at 9:30 PM

@wingedfox
Yes it is still open! I will send you a message now

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 13 July 2019 at 12:14 PM

╓═══════☆═══════╖
@secreteggent, If it's still open,
I'm very open to roleplaying!
╙═══════☆═══════╜

93 posts

secreteggent • 14 July 2019 at 12:09 AM

@wolfspike23 Yup I am still looking! I will send you a message now!