Adele, you are going to freaking heal me.

in Entertainment

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 26 September 2011 at 10:57 PM

Yes, you really are.
With the help of Buddy Wakefield and Andrea Gibson and birds and laughter.

Well, anyway

Does anyone else have an artist/writer/singer whose work they like to turn to when they're upset or angry or something like that? 😊

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 26 September 2011 at 11:00 PM

I like listening to Taylor Swift when I am heart broken, Cody Simpson (I don't know why but I just like this kid XD) when I am in "love" and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uive4DMqAdc <-- this song when I just feel upset of how the world is and I just need to pray :c

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 26 September 2011 at 11:11 PM

Flyleaf, three days grace, My Chemical Romance, and Linkin Park. XD

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 26 September 2011 at 11:12 PM

I listen to evanescence, understanding. I listen to evanescnce when im sad. I listen to evanescence Bleed when im angry. I listen to evanescence Snow White Queen when im joyful. I listen to evanescence.

I dot know how many times i mentioned her xD

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 26 September 2011 at 11:21 PM

@sotheavey

reminds me of phantom or the opera only with a nicer ending XD

@bunnyshadow

Yes yes I love her. 😊

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 26 September 2011 at 11:22 PM

@nkiay
XD
But the ending is pretty sad too D: Didn't you see the jar?

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 26 September 2011 at 11:24 PM

@sotheavey

OMG yes!! I thought they were going to be nice and fix him or something and then she shot him!!

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 26 September 2011 at 11:25 PM

@nkiay
They used him to be tested on e.o I cried when I first saw it... :c

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 26 September 2011 at 11:29 PM

Sad! ☹️

Female
2,301 posts

metaphor • 28 September 2011 at 1:08 AM

Whee, looks like I'm not alone then.😊

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 28 September 2011 at 1:15 AM

He is We, Abandon All Ships, Secondhand Serenade, Saosin, Genuine Find, Flyleaf, Lifehouse, Asking Alexandria, and I think that's about it.

Female
160 posts

hawk_fan • 28 September 2011 at 7:41 PM

I actually have a happy song 😊
Five Iron Frenzy-Every New Day
I run around jump up and down dance and shout the lyrics (but only when no one else is around)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 September 2011 at 8:29 PM

When I'm in need of some relaxation, I listen to Nocturne in E-flat major, (har har, I actually listen to classical music XD) it's really calming and beautful 😸

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 28 September 2011 at 10:02 PM

Lady Gaga πŸ˜‹

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 September 2011 at 10:06 PM

Flyleaf,um Breaking Benjamin*don't ask XP* Vocaloid THE HAMSTER DANCE!!! XD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 6 November 2011 at 1:24 AM

Hmm... let me think.

Lately, I've taken a sudden liking to Jessie J. If I'm upset, I just jump onto Youtube and look up the lyrics to some of her songs or listen to her British accent and/or her live performances. X3 I've already downloaded most of her songs on my Mp3 player, I love her songs, especially Who You Are, because Jessie J has some amazing messages for anyone who listens to her songs. O course not all her songs are like that, but Who You Are comes to mind. Plus, her live performances are even better than the Audio of her songs, and she has several different styles in her songs, and she sings in such a unique and inspiring way, that just contemplating her voice can cheer me up when I'm even in the worst mood.

Now, true talent and inspiration like her really needs to be recognized, not just popstars with crazy dramatic stories and Autotuning. No. But Jessie J is the real deal here, don't believe me? look for her live performances on Youtube. She cheers me right up.

2,591 posts

celeste • 6 November 2011 at 5:28 AM

GUMI. More specifically, songs that are catchy and deal with special issues, like 'Eraser' - this song has lyrics like "I want to delete for the all,", which is exactly what I want to do most of the time. "Mozaic Role" has some pretty empowering lyrics, like "This situation- would you call it love?" - not that relative, but still, REALLY nice to listen too. Also good pondering music (whenever I'm upset, I ponder πŸ˜‹)

KAITO's "Judgement of Corruption" never relates to my problems. So why do I listen to it? It always makes me smile 😊 Since it says "Money is the best lawyer in Hell!" - great life advice, if you ask me. Len Kagamine's "Hot Cocoa" cheers me up - especially when I'm doing late assignments. It's the exact same deal (and now I'm drinking Hot Cocoa thanks to him! 8D Well, maybe Cold Milo...). Len's "Pere Noel" is also really good, and has some nice lyrics and a great tune.

This is completely unrelated, but for some reason, watching electronics being dropped from heights cheers me up too. So do the Simpsons. XD

@dreamer
Jessie J is a very nice singer, and I can tell she's got the real deal. But.... GUMI is super-awesome! 8D I forgot to mention she is a robot, and she's most realistic-sounding I've ever heard. Unlike Miku's, her voice is deeper and more toned. Unlike Luka's, her voice retains a rather boyish tone in it, which is how she can sing rather loud pop songs perfectly even with the background music. GUMI is simply a masterpiece of robotic chords ❀️

Deleted • 6 November 2011 at 7:20 AM

I turn to the songs under my "Memories" list on my IPad. Yeah, some are old and some are really weird, but they make me feel better....sometimes anywayπŸ˜‹

EDIT// oh yeah! I also listen to "The Hanging Tree" on the Hunger Games wiki.

Female
864 posts

sprite • 6 November 2011 at 4:27 PM

I listen to a wide variety of music. My daily faves tho are Foo Fighters, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Madonna, Carrie Underwood and Flyleaf.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 6 November 2011 at 4:28 PM

Sad = Adele
Lovey = taylor Swift
hyper = top 10 song son billboard (catchy ones. xD)
tired = slow ones

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 6 November 2011 at 4:42 PM

I listen to Sia, My Chemical Romance, The Prodigy(I really don't know why), Dubstep(I'm such a freak), and a bunch of other obscure bands/styles of music. πŸ˜ƒ