Tine RolePlay!

in Roleplaying

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:16 PM

Today was the day they started to move. All the way to the volcano, long distance even by air.

Melani woke up and packed the berries. While everyone else was cleaning to cover up the evidence they had been there.

"Hey, wake up." Agapo had shaken Twittle. " Time to go." He had smiled at her softly. Had had to choose soon. He knew he did.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:18 PM

**Concieted is full grown for the manner of the RP.

Blush stood awkwardly to one side, as the only full grown tine approached Melani and spoke seductively to her. Edging away slowly, she left the clearning (we are in a clearing, right?) in search of some rabbit-fur moss she knew grew close by.

Jogging through the forest, Blush thought about the first day at camp. Obviously there were romatic connections, but she didnt want to be tangled into that. Suddenly, she drew up short. She knew that scent. And suddenly, Conceited was in front of her.
"Hello, sister."
"What do you want?" she replied warily.
"Nothing more to join you and your cause. I realized that you were right, and I needed to help too."
She looked up at him. "Well, I"M right? That's a first." Blush did not trust him at all, there was an odd glint in his eye. Then she saw a large wound on his back flank. "You're hurt."
"Terrons. They attacked me." he said simply.
"Fine. Come to camp. I know Tines that can help you." Grabbing some soft moss, she went back to camp;

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 7:19 PM

*Agapo Soon Saw The Messege And Told Melani!* Meanwhile Twittle Was Comming Back She Just Couldnt Fix Her Broken Heart Without Him! She Thought Agapo Would Pick Melani And The One She Loved Would Be Her Brother But She Didnt Want That Never Would She Want That!

I gtg ☚ī¸ can we pick up tommorow plz! i need a shower and with my cast its hard

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:22 PM

Melani noticed the large tine and Blush walking together, back to them.

Agapo had Twittle on his back to carry her and melani had everything packed up hanging on in packages such as a small horse.

"Blush!" She ran over to her, seeming that they were becoming good friends. "I see your brother is here." She eyed him warily, now a evil presence was seeping from him.

~Bluegirl yeah! THIS FORUM IS CLOSED FOR NOW!~

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 7:24 PM

OKay! We Pick Up Tommorow! Bye Guys! ❤ī¸ Ya! As Friends

Female
406 posts

ninja • 10 April 2011 at 7:29 PM

Alright, last post

Conceited nodded politely. "Hello! I am Conceited. I need to join your cause. i sense that we are indeed growing weaker. In fact, a single Terron did this to me." He turned and showed Melani the wound. "Can you help me?" he asked with soft, innocent eyes, looking strat at Melani.
Blush picked up some of the moss and dabbed it on the wound. "You'll feel better soon. It's not to deep. Come on, we're moving out."

With a last look back, Conceited noticed how pretty Melani looked and gave her a kind smile

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 8:44 PM

Lets Start Again!!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 8:47 PM

Okay ninja might have to miss out on a bit... Blue girl don't type every word like it is the start of a sentence xD makes my mind go numb hahaha

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 8:51 PM

Okay ballet
* Twittle jumps of Agapo's back and starts to walk on her own with a HUGE limp* So sis have we found any leads yet? *tries to shake the thoughts of Agapo away untill he can choose* I think we should stop and eat Twittle said with fear in her voice she saw something in the bushes up ahead and she thought it could be Doovoo's or Terron's

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 9:01 PM

~brb~

Deleted • 10 April 2011 at 9:02 PM

Ok gtg to bed looks like ninja diddnt miss anything! okay we wait till tommorow

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 9:04 PM

hahahaha! Night!

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 12:39 PM

Today in one of my classes i used the tine roleplay to finish an assignment! Yay Tine RolePlay!

Female
17 posts

ickstick99 • 11 April 2011 at 12:45 PM

Hey! Me n Bluegirl share tines! Does that count 😊 😊 😊 Can a use a fake tine name since my tine is the same as bluegirls 😊

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 5:27 PM

So hard to get everyone together x.x
bluegirl's on, but balletninja is not...

GIVE ME A PING WHEN WE START! 😃

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 5:31 PM

IDK HOW TO PING!!! Well balletninja must have to miss out on a bit you get to talk for Conected and blush and Agapo well we both talk for agapo and im tiwttle!

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 5:43 PM

@bluegirl80 that is how you ping 😉 type @USERNAME and it'll send a message.

But out of the bushes darted...a terrified Colatay! it stopped short at the sight of the Tines Gathered near the edge of the forest. It looked ready to bolt again. It?s wings were missing.
"Stop!" Yelled Blush. "Who are you? What?s chasing you?"
The Colatay's eyes were glazed with pain. "Tasmas! They attacked me. They think that Coltays tok their Silver Idol. Now they are on the warpath. They tore off my wings. I need to get away! must find real..thief to stop...this horror."
The Colatay swayed collapsed and lay still, shallowly breathing on the leaves. The cuts on his back still oozed blood and were matted with the Coltay's fur and bright Tasma hair.
Blush looked up. "We cant leave him here like this! We have to help him! But we know one thing; this thief is after every species powers. We must stop them before they become to powerful. And they are driving the species against each other. Ark is descending into chaos!" she said grimly.
She tugged the Colatay to drag him closer to a stream. "Help him first though" she said through a mouthful of Colatay hide.

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 5:53 PM

*Twittle Wandered Through The Forest And Was Trapped* ARG She screamed REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Then she was asleep. When she awoke she was chained to a wall! AGAPO!!! AGAPO!! She yelled in fear. When she yelled she was whipped by a rude Doovoo leaving her whimpering and bleeding. This was being shown to her sister and Agapo.She knew she was too weak but then she felt him.She felt Agapo and Melani and every tine she knew!! With the strength she ripped the chian sout of the wall and ran back to the group. With her fur stained red with her blood and her helpless body shaking with fear "Im back" she trembled!!

@ninja

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:05 PM

@bluegirl80
Okay, when did that happen? Are Concieted and Blush alone now? when did you get captured? We need to stay in the same storyline...

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:23 PM

@ninja you are right, and she probs need to do paragraphs 😊 and the same format as us.. 😊

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:24 PM

@balletninja hey, glad you're on.
Shall we continue my or her storyline right now?

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:27 PM

@ninja I think I can work in both 8) because I am amazing like that, her story kinda has me confused through... Give me like three mins 😃 @ninja READY!

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:31 PM

@balletninja

Then follow mine 😉 I've got even more things worked in here. I don't care for all this about "love" with Agapo right now. It's not really working with the plot! Tasmas's Silver Idol has been taken too!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:33 PM

@ninja Yeah, I steered away Melani from it. It will sneak it, but not the main focus. Now I like you plot because it makes since and has better detail lets do it! (Sorry bluegirl but we are fallowing hers, maybe your next time?) 😊

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:33 PM

@balletninja sorry for all the double posts

And sure. I'll change this post later. I refresh to see the page, and it posts again...
And mkay 😊

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:35 PM

@ninja No it's cool. You start 😊

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:42 PM

@balletninja Okay, here goes 😋

"What do you want to do now? It's obvious something is trying to drive Ark into civil war. Something is trying to gain power from the Species Artifacts. This Colatay, she was attacked and tortured by TASMAS! usually it's the other way around! Should be leave him here?" Blush poked the slumbering winged dog gently.
"She knows things we don't. We need to get a better understanding of whats stealing. Maybe we should go find the Tasma Pack and ask?" piped up Conceited.
Blush was surprised. Since coming with them, Concieted has been downright helpful, even dressing the Colatay's wounds with some resorative Tine hair. "What do you think, Melani?"

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 6:49 PM

Melani looked to the navy sky for answers. "I know we have to but, I can tell something is wrong, deeply wrong."

The colatay whimpered in a low almost growl-like way,"Past the fog and beneath the darkness is where they lie, the tasmas; death." Then exhausted, from this whole ordeal the colatay fell into a deep sleep, Melani didn't have the courage to admit the colatay would never wake up but it was true.

"Blush, Conceited I need to you go gather our things along with Agapo and Twittle. Don't let Twittle see the colatay she is weak as it is and does nor need to be saddened by this."

Melani looked into the deep teal puddle for answers, but none were found. "Past the fog and beneath the darkness is where they lie, the tasmas; death." I hope not, Melani thought, I hope not.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 7:02 PM

The 6 tines quickly moved out, after a hasty burial of the dead, unknown Colatay. The scenery grew steadily darker, mist clung to their fur and obscured their vision. Blush too, had heard the last words of the Coltay, and was on the lookout for threats. Suddenly, a branch cracked leaves rustled. She spun around...

she was alone.

What happened to you? 😉 Write it out.

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 7:14 PM

Twittle Was Bored Of Trying To Find Tasmas So She Went For A Walk In The Forest And Was Trapped* ARG She screamed REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Then in a blink of an eye she was asleep. When she awoke she was chained to a wall! AGAPO!!! AGAPO!! She yelled in fear. When she yelled she was whipped by a rude Doovoo leaving her whimpering and bleeding. This was being shown to her sister and Agapo.She knew she was too weak but then she felt him.She felt Agapo and Melani and every tine she knew!! With the strength she ripped the chian sout of the wall and ran back to the group. With her fur stained red with her blood and her helpless body shaking with fear "Im back" she trembled!! *Then Suddenly She Awoke In Her Den* Oh Gosh! She Said That Was A Weird Dream!! *She Felt Her Fur To Make Sure It Was A Dream And Her Fur Was Clean Still Fluffy And Pink And Not Blood Stained*

Ill Just Repost That
@ninja