Tine RolePlay!

in Roleplaying

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 7:34 PM

Melani looked at her as if she had no idea what happened.

"Okay, everyone be aware..." She was cut off when she heard a light whisper in her ear. "Good luck in here." Melani shook off whatever was behind her, yelped, and ran right into Conceited who smiled at her awkwardly as if she were crazy but didn't want to be rude. (OOC: Sorry I had to take control of him for 1 sec haha)

Agapo looked worried towards Melani, what was wrong? They all wanted to ask but they knew whatever the answer was, they really didn't want to face it.

Melani shook it off and proceeded as if all was all right. But it wasn't the air became denser and she could feel goosebumps forming on her legs.

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 7:48 PM

*Whispering* Melani? I Keep Having A Dream The Same Dream Always The Same!! *Tells About The Dream* And When I Wake Up I Still Feel The Pain I Felt In The Dream.

*Twittle Walks To The Waterfall* A Nice Bath Should Do The Trick I Think.. *Twittle Slowly Climbs Into The River* Ill Just Float And Relax She Thought. Im Just Crazy Thats It! Crazed Because Im Scared Of The Chocolate And My Dream

*Twittle Got Out Of The River And Went Back To The Den For A Nap Hoping She Wouldnt Have The Dream Again

@balletninja
@ninja
Oh And If I Suddenly Dont Answer My Dad Has Kicked Me Off Because It Started To Thunder And Im Near A Window

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 8:04 PM

OOC: @bluegirl you can stop using these *

Melani didn't understand how she loved Agapo so much, yet she knew they could never be together. She smiled at Twittle and resolved that ," It was just a dream, but listen to it. It could be important."

She went to the edge of the lake and noticed how fast her heart was beating. No, no, no the effects were kicking in. The time was already ticking and there were so many suspects. How would we find them?

Suddenly a cry from the dark woods. Agapo. Melani's heart fell because it was him, no denying it. Melani ran into the dark woods, desperate to find him but the only thing she found were blood stained tasma tracks leading off with Agapo's. Melani Yipped to the other tines in a pitch they could only hear to signal backup.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 8:06 PM

Blush stumbled on, confused. Conceited was no where to be found, neither was anyone else. She began to run, blindly, not thinking she may be able to track them down; the fog was too thick.

CRASH. She stumbled and started tumbling down a ravine that the thick fog had hid before. Screaming, she landed at the bottom, and at one, the thick stench of death clogged her nostrils. Gagging, she staggered up ad started in horror. The gorge was full of Tasmas...all dead.
Beneath the rolling fog, she had found death.

Suddenly, there was a another scream. Concieted appeared in the mist, tumbling into her. A huge tasma followed.
"YOU. YOU HALLDRAGS FROM H***! GET OUT!! I WILL KILL YOU KILL KILL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FAMILY!!!!" The tasma snarled and lunged, it was obvious he was insane, as he didn't even realize they were Tines.

Blush and Concieted sprinted up the gorge, hearing the Tasma scrabbling up behind them. Suddenly, there was the clack of a rock falling, and a long piterous howl that grew fainter and fainter. But then, @balletninja Blush caught scent of Melani!

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 8:08 PM

@balletninja Okay!
Twittle was stunned she always thought Agapo could protect himself he always said that he could! For the first time she was mad at Agapo, like REALLY mad! Melani he tells us he doesnt need help that hes so strong and that he can do ANYTHING so we should help him by not helping him! She was so mad she wouldnt come untill someone she wasnt mad at like Melani was in trouble! Then she stopped and felt as if the world was a merry-go-round ride. She sat down and rested . I must still be weak she thought from my inguries yeah thats all. She didnt think it was her inguries and now she was horrified!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 8:12 PM

Melani ran in circles, crazy from the scent of death. The memories it brought up. The forest was death, and there was no way to get out as it seemed.

Melani was shutting down when the tine twins ran into her. The aroma of sweetness rolled in with the two tines, enough to cover up the death and for her to come to her senses.

"Agapo." She choked out."Kidnapped!" Tears rolled out of Melani's eyes, her strong, courageous eyes. Memories. She sucked the tears up as fast as they came out. No, not now. She remembered her father telling her that crying was a weakness and disciplining her every time she let water fall through her tear docks.

"Twittle, he will be fine." She said in a stern, strong voice.

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 8:22 PM

I know I know but he just bragged and bragged that he would never be taken and he he's not who i thought he was anyway the dream it get stronger and stronger as if when we get closer to Miss D i can tell! Just then twittle brusted out something terrible.
Im one of them! They they they recruted me! I cant stop it in my dreams they they learned to control me! Learned how to force me by thretening the ones i love like you and all my friends. I i keep trying to shake it off she was in tears now but their to strong they're starting to destroy the chocolates and how they eat them it makes them stronger when we get weaker they feed off of the weak you have to protect the few chocolates they dont have! Hands a peice of chocolate i found it we have one peice they have the rest when you next wake up i may be gone or they could have killed me for telling you this!!

@ninja
@balletninja

Female
406 posts

ninja • 11 April 2011 at 8:41 PM

Concieted started at twittle. "What are you talking about? Don't you know that this "Miss D" is only a cover up for the halldrags?? Don't be ridiculous!" He paused angrily.

"Then again" he continued menacingly "Maybe you DONT know what you're talking about." He started advancing on twittle. "TRAITOR" he howled like a wolf "TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR!" he knocked the chocolate aside and leapt for twittle's throat.

Blush knocked him back, although she wanted to hurt Twittle too. "You. Are. A. Tine." she said to Twittle. "You cannot be /recruited/ unless you WANT to." her eyes hardened. "Leave. Now. I never want to see you again. I can feel myself weakening. Why? because YOU BETRAYED us!"

Concieted started a chant. "Leave...Leave...Leave..."

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 11 April 2011 at 8:45 PM

Melani didn't know what to do, pairs of red eyes were emerging out of the dense fog.

They were huge and she was so small, she felt alone but surrounded. They made her feel small and insignificant but then everything became bright again and clear. She wasn't alone she had Blush, Conceited (even a tiny bit), Twittle, and even Agapo as far away as he was.

She ran through the small opening through the Tasmas' right to the Land of the Tasma's. The dark twisted trees with a violet lake and a green, purple glistening waterfall. She met a doovoo, with its red eyes and as soon as that it vanished. She heard the other quarrel and knew what was happening. With the others fallowing behind she knew what to do, "Blush we need Conceited, he might just save the day."

Deleted • 11 April 2011 at 8:49 PM

Twittle Sighed And Gathered Her Bags Starting To Leave When She Heard A Voice GET OUT! she yelled THE CAVE ROOF IS GOING TO FALL! Then The Roof Started To Crumble OUT!! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE? Oh You Dont Belive Me FINE! BUT I WARNED YOU! She Dissapered Into The Forest To Regain Herself. She Met With The One Who Recruted Her. Why Did You Pick Me You Shouldnt Have Picked Me! Im Not Strong Enough Im Not Special Like The Other Tines Im Normal

(This Is The Doovoo Talking) No No! You Are Special! Thats Why We Picked You! You Can Feel People You Can Grow Wings And More You Are Special!! Dont Ever Say You Arent!! So SHUT UP! AND DONT COM HERE AGAIN!!

(Twittle Again) She Knew What She Had To Do!! Save Agapo! She Knew Where He Was! So She Snuck To The Room Where He Was She Couldnt Look His Fur Was Brown With Blood And Dirt! She Snuch Into The Room And In The Blink Of An Eye He Was Out She Thought At Least Out Of That Terrible Place!

Twittle Looks Around. "Where Am I?" "Did I Save Agapo?" Just Then And Arrow Landed Right Over Her Head! Yup She Gulped! Im A Normal Tine Again But! They Hate Me Now! So They Are Going To Kill Me! At Least Agapo And Melani And Blush And Conceited Are Safe! I So Deserve This!! I Betrayed Them! She Hung Her Head To The Floor And Waited To Be Beat. The Dream Was A Sign That She Would Die She Knew It!

@balletninja
@ninja

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 12 April 2011 at 10:34 PM

Melani was infuriated at Twittle, how could Agapo love her so much? Yet she was trying to kill everyone. Sure, Twttle and Agapo knew each other longer. And they had been in love longer, but when Agapo and Melani were together, it was just perfect!

Twittle was still being semi-possessed and she sent a giant rock towards Melani. As soon as it came it was gone but Melani didn't know how, until she looked up. Agapo lay motionless upon the ground. He had saved Melani from the terrifying rock. Tears filled the rims of Melani's eyes. Agapo smirked at her as if it was just a tiny wound and she was over reacting, but it wasn't and she wasn't.

All the tines managed to pull Agapo out of the forest so her could rest, the war going on in the valley area of the forest. The moved out to the grasslands, hoping everyone would find their way. "Not any closer to the chocolates then before."

Female
406 posts

ninja • 12 April 2011 at 11:53 PM

With Agapo dead and Twittle turned traitor, no clues from the Tasmas, there was only one thing left to do.

Sleep until nightfall. Blush hoped to find and track a Terron back to it's home. Conceited sunggled up to her and draped his full-grown wings over the two little females to keep them warm.

The sun started to set.

it was full dark when Blush woke up. A low thumping came from the air and was coming towards her. "Terron!" hissed Blush and began creeping towards the noise, leaving the two sleeping Tines in the clearing. Suddenly, the forest was full of glowing eyes. Black shapes hurled themselves out of trees and reached for blush. Huge wings whipped in her face as Blush started screaming to Conceited and Melani.
"AHHH!!! TERRONS! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK HEEEELLLP!!!"

@balletninja 😉

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 April 2011 at 8:48 AM

The two tines fast asleep, they couldn't hear the commotion in the clearing.

Blush, fighting off the Terron to her best ability needed help. A rustle sounded in the field, What could it be? More terrons? Or maybe the tasmas coming back to claim their kill.

Another rustle and out jumped another tine! She quickly took string around the terrons pitch black body. Desperate to get away, the terron started pecking the ground to hit the unknown new tine. She was working on tying him up so fast she was impossible to hit. Finally when she had the bird all tied up, she introduced herself, " I am porcelain-heart, you may call me porcelain."

@ninja
@bluegirl80

Female
406 posts

ninja • 13 April 2011 at 10:45 PM

Blush stared suspiciously at her, still breathing hard and covered in blood. Her head throbbed from were she had hit the ground, hard after the first attack. The rest of the Terrons flapped away into the night. "Who are you?" she asked the new tine.
Then a silver shadow emerged from the still-dark woods. "Don't worry, she's helping me." the beautiful female Tasma said, her fur glowing softly. But the glow was flickering, like a bulb about to go out.
Blush started snarling, but then realized who the Tasma was.
"Lethe!" Blush exclaimed. This wolf was the one who had rescued the eggs from the cave long ago, bringing her and Conceited back to ninja, giving her a lovely home. "Why are you here?"
"Same reason you are. We lost the Silver Idol, then the Doovoos came. I didn't even know that many doovoos exsisted, and they killed almost all the Tasmas. But I now know where they are hiding, the Terrons, Halldrags, and Doovoos. Porcelain's been helping me track them, my nose was damaged in the fight. Follow me, and I shall lead you to them."
"Wait! I need to get my friends" Blush said. Then she looked at the tied-up terron. "Shall we dispose of him?"
Lethe licked her lips and said simply "I'll dispose of it" and hungrily advanced on the terrified bird.
Blush lead Porcelain back to Conceited and Melani

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 13 April 2011 at 11:05 PM

Melani woke up, startled to be under Conceited's wings. So close to him... She flushed and got up only to be met by Porcelain and Blush. " Hey guys!" Then she realized that there were TWO tines.

She let out a low growl towards the new tine,"Who is she?" Then porcelain explained her story, honestly should couldn't remember much, except the time after being recruited by Lethe which was two weeks ago. "And they have helped me ever since." She finished off her story smiling. "Hmmm, well if we don't save the chocolates soon you wont be living much more to tell either." Melani stated solemnly. "Lethe what do you know?"

OOC: Sorry that was just to move the story along... Not very good but this is just moving us up 😊

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 9:27 AM

Twittle layed on the ground beaten and almost dead she thought. Tears dwealed in her red eyes as she remembered Melani, Blush, and Conceited. She has to save them dhe would NOT let them die! With the momories pouring out like lightning bolts she turned invisable and slipped out of the chains and into to the chocolate room.

She could smell the chocolate and she gained more strengh! She took some of the chocolates as she heard a scream, she ran to where the scream came from and saw a tine that looked like Melani. She had never felt this rage but now it overwhelmed her! She turned her invisablility off and ramed into the gaurd knocking over into a pit of spikes! She unchained the tine who had fainted because she was so weak and threw her over her back. She went to the hide out and let the young tine rest.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 14 April 2011 at 11:22 AM

Eikona looked around. She was being carried by a larger tine. She couldn't remember anything, what happened to her life?? She must have had family, what were her friends?? She could remember nothing. Shivering she fell back into a deep sleep, feeling safe in the larger tine's arms.

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 11:27 AM

"Whats Your Name?" She Asked As The Young Tine Woke Up. Then She Walked Back Only To See Melani, Blush, And Concited. She Wouldnt Look She Just Brought The Small Tine To Them. Im No Longer Being Controled And I Saved Agapo And This Small Tine But You Dont Have To Take Me Back

@merlin7576

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 14 April 2011 at 6:55 PM

Eikona wakes up again, four tines are surronding her. What is this?? Will they torture me too? Eikona scrambles away, falling over her feet and hides in the bushes. She shivers and fades into unconsiousnis. Unnoticed go the lines of cuts along her underbelly and the large bruise on her head.

Female
406 posts

ninja • 14 April 2011 at 7:37 PM

I'm withdrawing from this roleploy. Sorry.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 14 April 2011 at 7:38 PM

Why, I just joined ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸