Would like an active role playing partner!

in Roleplaying

What type of RP do you like? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 3:08 AM

Hello!I am a person that loves RPing!I have like 3 active RP’s at the moment.They all have special places in my heart,but I think it’s time to make room for another RP!It’s summer,i’m bored XD
My favorite types of RP’s are
Romance
Magic
Fandom(anime type fandoms and a few games and movies)
Slice of life

What I look for in an RP partner are 3 things
1:They reply to me at least 1 time a day
2:If they can’t RP for a bit they’lol tell me
3:They don’t try to control my character all the time

Can’t wait to see what comes up!Looking forward to RPing!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 27 July 2019 at 6:57 PM

@akikoayama
Hi! Since it's summer, I'd probably be on often enough to be your RPG partner!
I enjoy mainly Romance and Fantasy RPGs; however, I don't watch enough anime/movies to feel comfortable doing Fandom RPGs. I have never tried a Slice of Life RPG before, but I willing to give it a go if that's what you want!

When school starts, I tend to become less active, and I might disappear for a day or two. However, I will still try to get online to notify you if/when I can. Hopefully, if we're both as equally bored and active over the summer, we can get this RPG done before school starts!

Anywho, have a good day! Thanks for reading through my response XD

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 7:43 PM

@starlight123
Oooooo,a bored person who understands me XD
Sure!What type of plots do you have in mind?

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 27 July 2019 at 7:58 PM

@akikoayama Do you have any ideas at the moment? I have a few, basic, forbidden love plots. I have one plot that involves two characters that hate each other at first because of their statuses, but eventually warm up to each other when they go on a grand adventure of some sort.

As for time period, I kind of like (the stereotypical, non-accurate) Medieval Times, an Elizabethian/Victorian ages, or just in a fantasy realm with the typical trolls, munchkin villages, and kings and queens.

Oh and I forgot to state in my original response, but I feel most comfortable playing a female character, but I am willing to play male if you'd prefer.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 8:02 PM

@starlight123
That plot sounds great!I can play the make character.I usually am the girl,I want to try being the male for once XD
As for time period that sounds great!

I gtg for now,I will talk to you sometime later 😊

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 27 July 2019 at 8:05 PM

@akikoayama Ok! Have a great day! Hope you brainstorm some great ideas ❤️

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 8:37 PM

@starlight123
Hey,I was about to start thinking of plots.Mind if I ask what your characters name is?

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 July 2019 at 8:38 PM

@akikoayama
Hello! I don't know if you're still looking for a RP partner, but I'm fairly active and on pretty much everyday. I am a bit new to roleplaying, but writing has always been a hobby. I'm not partial to any sort of story or setting, but I'd like to try an RP with romance being a plot point, since that's not something I've tried.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 8:46 PM

@arcana
Great!I love romance RP’s(mostly because I don’t have a love life ; 😉
Would you prefer to be the male or female?
And how would you like them to meet?

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 July 2019 at 8:47 PM

@akikoayama
I'm used to playing female, but I'm also interested in branching out! I'd like to start building a bit of setting and character personality and then go from there.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 8:52 PM

@arcana
Would you like to just start and see where it goes?I love doing those with no certain plot.Makes it interesting 😃
Also,I can be the male too

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 July 2019 at 8:53 PM

@akikoayama
That would be interesting! Sorry to break off this conversation, but I have something to do for the next, about three hours. Sorry!

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 27 July 2019 at 8:56 PM

@arcana
Ok,great!I can create a forum when you come back 😃

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 12:36 AM

Alright! I'm back! I have a few ideas, but I'd like to see what you've come up with!

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 12:50 AM

Great!I will post 3 plots then you can tell me which one you like best 😃

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 12:53 AM

Alright!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 1:13 AM

@akikoayama I don't have a character name at the moment, since I tend to pick names with a meaning to the plot.

However, I do have some names that can fit all plots, like:

Camille/Camilla
Alessandra
Kendria
Althea
Luna
Crystal
Serena
Sakura

Do you have any plot ideas so far?

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:25 AM

@starlight123

I was thinking,since we both like forbidden love we can have our characters from different kingdoms but the kingdoms are at war but they secretly meet and like each other.Or something like a college romance,a love story with lots of love rivals(that should be funny XD)I had this really good plot:

Shinoto’s parents had just passed away.Now he has to go to this town in the country and live with his aunt and her husband.Ever since the incident he’s been really distant.He loved drawing this house.This house sat on a lake and was very beautiful.One day he found it.The house was on the lake like his drawings.He decided to go visit it and turned out a family of 3 loved there.They had a daughter his age and Shinoto’s and the girls parents let them hangout.They eventually liked each other and started dating.There where a few complications(idk what they are just yet)but in the end..it worked.For the first time after Shinoto’s parents passed he was happy,happy with her.

@arcana
I created the forum!
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/71847#reply
Hope you find one that interests you!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 1:37 AM

@akikoayama
Here are some I came up with on the spot that have Fantasy. (I didn't expect you to respond so soon XD)

Plot 1: "A Rip-Off Fairytale Plot"
This is basically picking a fairytale and rewriting it so it
a) has a different ending
b) has more depth
and/or
c) makes it more realistic.

Plot 2: The Thief and The Knight
When the princess runs away with her lover, the king becomes enraged, since he planned to have the princess marry someone from a rival kingdom to have peace. But with the princess gone, the king knew the rival kingdom would declare war. He sends one of the best knights he has to go and find her, leaving the rest of the knights to start training for war. A thief, who had just finished robbing someone, stumbles upon the knight on their quest and tags along, hoping the knight would understand that his only desire is to live, no matter what. The knight and the thief both hate each other at first, mainly because they don't understand the other's viewpoints. However, over time, they start to warm up to each other and open up to each other. They eventually find the princess and her lover, and understanding forbidden love themselves, are torn on what to do with the princess.

Plot 3: The ____ Who Feels Undeserving
Basically a forbidden love story, but the guy or girl (whoever is lower ranked in society) feels undeserving of the person they love, who obviously loves them back. After warming up to them a little bit, they push them away, scared of being hurt again. This basically continues on and on until the lover gets fed up with it and starts to allow themselves to fall for someone else. The lover starts dating that someone else, leaving the guy who feels undeserving in misery. However, he learns that behind the illusion of the new couple's happiness, that the guy has been abusing the girl. He, for once, understands that even if he's undeserving of her, she doesn't deserve this treatment, and steps in to help save her.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:42 AM

@starlight123
I think my plot and plot 3 could be combined :0
I love plot 3 :0
What do you think?

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 1:44 AM

@akikoayama Ah yes! XD I love Plot 3 too. Extra drama and tea.
Let's see. If we combine that with your plot... hm... Do you want the guy to be lower ranked in society or the girl? I need to make sure before I combine it XD

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:46 AM

@starlight123
I think it would make more tea for the guy to be the lower person in society
Lol,I love romance(totally doesn’t make me feel less single ; 😉

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 2:06 AM

@akikoayama
Ooohh, yes. And sammeee~ It at least makes you feel like that relationship advice you give is more accurate :,)

Ok, so I kinda came up with something that's a bit more drama filled and would REALLY hit this guy's self esteem.

So basically, it's the beginning of your plot + some of my plot + a twist

Guy's parents die. Guy becomes depressed, cold, and distant. He's a (Commoner? Peasant? Outcast? etc... You decide!) and in his free time, he finds himself drawing a picture of a house in the middle of the woods, next to a beautiful lake. One day, he's venturing out and he finds that house, finding out that a girl lives there with a kind witch, who has been teaching her about apothecary (healing/health potions in this realm). The girl forces the guy to tell her stories about the other realm and this girl, who has only ventured to the woods and nearby villages is intrigued by the stories he tells. The girl asks the witch to allow her to adventure with the guy to see the world, and the witch agrees. Although he is still pretty distant with her, since they are the same rank (he thinks), he is pretty chill with her. Both start to warm up to each other, but when they get too close, he pushes her away again. (insert adventure sequence and small bits of romance here and there here) They reach a kingdom far, far away from where the girl was first found. the guy took her to the palace, showing her the part that the peasants were allowed to see. A knight recognized the girl and told the king and queen, who ran outside to greet her. The girl and the guy are both confused. Queen explains that a long time ago, she had twins (a boy and a girl). The queen then overhears a maid's plot to kill the Queen and then to kill the twins. The queen had the maid, and anyone thought to be involved, executed, and sent guards to protect her babies. She didn't realize that one of the guards sent to protect the children was actually part of the maid's plot. The guard, knowing he couldn't kill the baby in front of the other guards, acted like he was bringing the children to the queen on her orders. However, one of the other guards was suspicious of him and followed him. He saw the guard about to stab the children in a secret passageway and rushed to stop him. However, the guard was able to kill one of the kids (the boy) and the girl was still alive. The king and queen, worried for the safety of their daughter, sent her away to live with the queen's sister, the witch, and used one of their most loyal guard's child as a "decoy." the king and queen explain that they were planning to keep the decoy until they were positive no one would want to kill their heir. (for saftey, the decoy wasn't the real princess until she was about 16) So this girl was actually a princess in hiding. the guy's ego and hopes about having this girl are crushed. *insert my plot here*

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 2:13 AM

@starlight123
Dang,I die.But I love this plot!
How about instead of me dying he uses ice magic and froze the blade before he dies.He knew he had magic all this time but his parents taught him ice magic so he never used it until that moment and then they both get sent to the witch and the boy has to work for the witch and basically be an errand boy since he’s basically a commoner?idk if you’d agree with it but I think it would make the girl more interested in the boy and they grow closer?

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 2:21 AM

@akikoayama Oh you must have misunderstood (or I typed something wrong)
The guy never dies. His parents do. And the girl's brother does. The girl gets sent to the witch for protection when she was a baby after her brother dies. That part was the girl's backstory (at the end) The guy never dies XD The guy basically returned the girl to her family and they explained to her that the guard killed her brother as a kid, but she was saved.

I gtg rn, so I'll respond tomorrow.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 2:24 AM

@starlight123
Oh XD
Ok,I like this plot.Let’s go with this 😃
We can work on a forum tomorrow,bye 😊

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 1:27 PM

@akikoayama I can retype the plot for the forum's summary. What's your character's name going to be?

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:37 PM

@starlight123
Shinoto,thank you for retyping everything!You know you can just edit your post and copy and paste the words so you don’t have to type it all 😊

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 5:44 PM

@akikoayama Heyyo! I have the plot summary in a doc, but I noticed that we can't do romance RPGs here. If you still wanna RPG, we would either needa change the plot or work something out.