Ataraxia Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 8:49 PM

"You tell me. I was having a great day and your minion started following me. I'm returning the favor." Tristan answers.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 8:55 PM

Nemesis laughs. "You're funny."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 8:59 PM

Tristan sat down and tilted her head slightly. "Look who's talking." She replied calmly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 September 2019 at 9:05 PM

Lia snorted, "I take offense to being called minion."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:06 PM

"Well I regret to tell you that it's true." Tristan replies to Lia.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 9:23 PM

"I don't have minions. I'm her Alpha. I just asked her to get you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:32 PM

"But why?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 9:34 PM

"Do you want help us?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:35 PM

"I don't have anything else going on." Tristan lied. She actually was supposed to meet with Light Clan in a few days.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 9:39 PM

"Well, why don't we walk over to talk to Ciane?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:41 PM

"Sure." Tristan replies.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 9:44 PM

"Huh, I was expecting a different reaction. You know, Ciane? The Light Clan Alpha?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:48 PM

"That's her name? I just call her Glowy SparkleDoggy." Tristan quickly says. "Why would you want to do that?" she thinks to herself and accidentally says out loud.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 9:55 PM

"Oh!" Nemesis laughs. "I'm not stupid. That happy-go-lucky piece of fur just loves to ask loners to help her clan." Nemesis rolls her eyes.

1,478 posts

arcana • 30 September 2019 at 9:57 PM

Apuja wanders around Hestia looking for interesting things. Sniffing the air, she felt ... odd. Like something ominous was happening
-----
Lykola chatted with the representatives of the Ocean Clan.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:58 PM

"You could have fooled me..." Tristan mutters to the 'I'm not stupid' comment. "In case you were wondering, Glowy SparkleDoggy did ask me to join her clan. I declined after she tried to hug me to death."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 September 2019 at 10:05 PM

"Our Alpha is concerned about the war. Recently, dark figures has been sighted near our territory." The Ocean Clan Representative, Tsunami explains. "Has your clan sighted any of these figures?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 October 2019 at 3:16 PM

"Glowy SparkleDoggy. How creative," Lia smirked.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 October 2019 at 5:52 PM

"Thank you." Tristan replies curtly.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 October 2019 at 11:04 PM

Nemesis flicks her tail in annoyance. "You two, be quiet." She approaches two Light Clan guards.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 October 2019 at 1:32 PM

"Uhh, no. Nobody tells me to be quiet." Tristan replies, faking being offended.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 October 2019 at 3:46 PM

Lia grunted, a bit annoyed, but she saw the Light Clan guards and opted to stay quiet. Sending her power out, she listened to the guards minds. One of them was thinking of stag meat...and to be honest Lia was too.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 October 2019 at 10:48 PM

The older guard narrows their eyes as Nemesis walks up to them, grinning. The other guard steps back, probably afraid. "What do you want?" The older guard growls.
"I want to talk to your Alpha." Nemesis smiles.
"I'm sorry, she doesn't want anything to do with you." The guards flicks his tail at the younger one.
"I'm sorry too." Nemesis places her paw on top of his. Her stone glows. He drops.
"Sire!" The younger guard almost runs to him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 6:55 PM

Tristan stared at the fallen guard and stood up again. She knew that Nemesis was powerful, but that was a whole new level of creepy and powerful.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 8:57 PM

"Stay where you are." Nemesis stares at the younger guard. She looks down at the fallen guard in distaste. "Why does she put stubborn wolves on guard whenever I want to come?" Nemesis approaches the younger guard. "Why don't you join me?" She places her paw on top of his. The younger guard stares into her eyes. It was like she was almost pleading. He nods. "Thank you." Nemesis smiles warmly. The guard smiles back before fading away. Her stone glows....warmly? As she turns to face the other two, she flicks her tail and the remaining guard turns to dust. "Well, we're finished here." A hooded figure suddenly appears in the shadows.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 October 2019 at 10:06 PM

Lia had seen Nemesis's power a couple of times so far, but the power to bring death was still pretty astonishing. She turned suddenly as her stone caught sight of a mind hiding in the shadows.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 October 2019 at 10:13 PM

"Ah, you're here. Thank you for joining us." Nemesis smiles at the figure. "Well, let's enter."

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 5 October 2019 at 3:08 PM

(Can someone update me? I dunno what's happening..)

Calibre walked out of camp. He stretched as he breathed in the frosty air of Wintry. He walked out of their territory, entering Earth Clan's territory. He strolled into a clearing, distant from the Frost Clan's camp. Calibre sweated under the warmer climate which his fur isn't acclimated to the area. As he approached the clearing in front of him, he panted heavily. As he entered the clearing, he found a small bush for shade and took a nap beside it, hoping Earth Clan guards won't find him.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 October 2019 at 5:08 PM

(Well, Nemesis, Tristan, Lia are currently in the Light Clan territory, Nyx is still in Death Clan territory, The Flame Clan characters are in their territory, Lykola is talking with other Clan representatives)

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 10 October 2019 at 7:43 PM

(Thx.)

When Calibre finished recovering, he stalked quietly under the trees. Saving more energy, while being cautious. As he crept up slowly towards the EarthClan camp, he stopped in his tracks and headed towards a bush.