☆ Guinstar UFT ☆

in Trading & Auctions

Male
682 posts

decay • 9 November 2019 at 3:06 AM

Hello!
I've gotten a good amount of offers on my Guinstar so I wanted to make a forum in order to organize the offers and to allow everyone else to see the other offers and maybe even spread the word a little more.

I apologize for making this since I know it seems obnoxious but this is a big trade for me and I have a tendency to get ripped off a bit..

I'm looking for any wishlist creatures or creatures from this List:
• Autuwl
• Sieren
• Lal
• Othgog

• Encalop
• Rencup
• Ahjoon

Also, any interesting older creature is always great!

I'm not too interested in CC!

Autos = Diment + Corsal, or an Ignis

*Just a small note; Izalav, Manekii and Aerlo while they are in my wishlist i'm not really interested in for this trade maybe only as a small add on.

Important Notes:

I am not 100% sure i'm going to trade the Guinstar as it's a special creature for many reasons and @peppermintcowboy 's was generous enough to give it away so part of me does want to keep it.
However, I know many people are interested in this creature and it's their ultimate dreamie and I think it's important to at least give people that opportunity.

Additionally, I want to really emphasize the idea that I do not have to trade the Guinstar. Even if we've been negotiating for a long time/ sentimental connection/ any other reason it does not mean you have a guaranteed right to the Guinstar. I emphasize this because I hate feeling pressured to trade something.

Please respect this even if it upsets you. I would 100% understand if you're upset though because I know it can be frustrating.

Current Offers:

• Diment + Vampyr = Guinstar + Jester
• Serien + Autuwl + 500cc
• Corlinn + Yuki
• Corsal + Eyleymo + Colatay
• Corsal + Skrute + Colatay + CC
• Foglin + Unipeg + Khione + Aquereren
• Solis + Colatay/ Crystar + Colatay + Trisk

These are all pretty awesome offers!
I'm really waiting for one offer that blows me away though!

I apologize for all delays!

I'll be accepting an offer/deciding on a trade for sure on November 14!