I’m new, so hi?

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1 post

namelesschild • 14 November 2019 at 8:56 PM

I’m a new person here, I found out about this place from a friend. Warriors, the cat book series, is mostly what I read. UwU

I hope we can be friends!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 14 November 2019 at 8:56 PM

Welcome to EggCave, @Namelesschild! I'm @Wolfspike23.

-Chapter I-
Common abbreviations are, EC, CC, UFT, and more! But what do they mean? For starters, EC means EggCoins or EggCave. CC means CaveCash, an in-game currency you pay real money for. A list of common abbreviations is on this topic.

-Chapter II-
Being a new user means you aren't used to the rules. These rules are a way to keep EggCave safe and wholesome. They include forum guidelines, overall respect to other users, trading rules, and how you should behave here on this wholesome site.

-Chapter III-
You probably already know about the Cave and the Mysterious asteroid, but how do you view the information about your creature? Well, check out the Archives! The Archives has all the creatures that ever existed on EggCave. You can see how many stages there are for your creature, where they come from, how tall they are and much more!

-Chapter IV-
You're probably wondering how I'm centring my text or making my text blue. The eCode helps me do it all! Check it out in your spare time!

Well, I've basically shown you everything you need for surviving EggCave. Enjoy your stay!