The VEUs (Vampire Extermination Units)

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 November 2019 at 7:46 AM

On the years of 201X vampires appeared and started to wreck havoc unto the world. One day, the surviving humans in the last pure human city of Retniw, had enough of their chaos and destruction, so they created the VEUs.

About the City
There are different areas (or the preferred term, regions) of the city. In northern part is a tundra. The western part is a rainforest. The southern part is a desert. And the eastern part is the main city.

Rules

No Gary/Mary Sues
No inappropriate scenes
No killing other people's characters (without permission)<
No Gore! Keep it PG-13 only

You can play as either a vampire or human working with the VEUs. Now, if you're a human, there are different types of VEU units.

The Soaring Blue Jays
They are known to exterminate vampires swiftly and elegantly. They are stationed at the western part of the city.<

Hunting Company
Just like their name, they hunt vampires like hunting a wild animal. They are stationed at southern part of the city.

Order of The Wolves
They are located in the the tundra region of the city. And like their name, they cooperate like how wolves do and treat each other as family. They are known to exterminate vampires swiftly and cunningly.

City Lookout
Located in the city, they protect the city, if a vampire managed to sneak past the defences (the VEUs).

Different Types of Positions of Each VEUs
Commander of the Unit
Second-In-Commander of the Unit
Medic
Soldiers
Cadets

Template:
Name:
Gender and Sexuality:
Appearance:
Position in the VEU(if human):
VEU Unit(if human):
Weapons(if human):
Backstory:

Pings (Sorry):
@summerglow4a
@arcana
@asrieldreemurr
@bgunny
@wingedfox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 November 2019 at 12:04 PM

Thanks for the ping, @thelaizywolf2019! I'd love to join this. It seems interesting! I can get up one character right now but my other two that I'm planning on will take a little more time.

Name: Amaria Starlight
Gender and Sexuality: Female (Straight...?)
Appearance: https://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/albums/userpics/63844/zZ3qFkHt1M.jpg
Position in the VEU(if human): Vampire
VEU Unit(if human): Vampire
Weapons(if human): Vampire
Personality: She's sly and cunning and will do whatever she can to get into the city. Her adoptive human family is in there and she hates them because they kicked her out of their home for no reason. She wants a place to stay where she can be safe and desperately wants to get inside. She is witty and cheerful around other vampires and cold and heartless around humans.
Backstory: I accidentally mixed it into the personality... Which is pretty much it.

Let me know if there's anything I need to fix or change.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 November 2019 at 11:27 PM

@wingedfox, I forgot to add the Appearance part! Also you're accepted!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2019 at 6:41 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 Thanks! I also added the 'Appearance' part.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 November 2019 at 7:39 AM

@wingedfox you're welcome. Also let's wait for other players.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 November 2019 at 6:16 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 Alrighty!

Here's another character.

Name: Amaya Lorya
Gender and Sexuality: Female, Straight
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/44/1e/c6441eb1f87b6f51c625f5be8701b80a.jpg
Position in the VEU(if human): Soldier
VEU Unit(if human): Order of The Wolves
Weapons(if human): Has twin guns with blades attached to them that can switch out if she needs them to.
Personality: She seems sweet and nice when you meet her and is very good at gaining trust from vampires. She will happily stab them in the back after they trust her enough. (watch out, vamps) There are few that can trust her without the risk of death and if you become one of them you should feel honored.
Backstory: She was trained from birth to kill vampires and she's never known anything different. She was transferred from The Soaring Blue Jays to the Order of the Wolves at age fifteen and considered it a huge honor. The only thing she wasn't happy about was that it was so cold.

Let me know if I need to change or fix anything.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 November 2019 at 6:49 PM

@wingedfox this is mine.

Name: Richard Willhem
Gender and Sexuality: Male, Homosexual
Appearance: https://pin.it/t5mo3iwphw4hrh
Position in the VEU(if human): Commander of the Unit
VEU Unit(if human): The Order of the Wolves
Weapons(if human): He has two rapier swords and keeps them near him. Also he has a hunting dagger in his pocket.
Personality: On the outside he is shown to be very cold, unnerving and scary to other people (especially soldiers). But when he is alone he is a shy, timid and antisocial person.
Backstory: Richard's parents were killed by parents and was rescued by soldiers and was brought to the city. They taught him how to fight in a very young age of 4. When he was 9, he entered the VEU Academy at a very young age. At age of 16 he was promoted to be a soldier of the Order of the Wolves. At age 25 and when the Commander of the Unit recently pass away due to sickness, he took her place and was very honoured about it. Also, the reason why he acts cold towards other soldiers and personnel is because he doesn't want to them to learn about himself. Because remember, he's a shy boi.

Name: Viktor Leon
Gender and Sexuality: Male, Homosexual
Appearance: https://pin.it/n4xujz7m4i7fiy
Position is the VEU: Commander of the Unit
VEU Unit: The Soaring Blue Jay
Weapons: A scythe
Personality: An egoistic and prideful man. Good be sweet and kind and is known to kill vampires majestically.
Backstory: He is a child of a wealthy family. And has been trained very hard. He always boasts about his looks. He joined the academy and got the position of a soldier. Became a Commander of the Unit when his Commander got killed by infection of the wounds.