Rulers of the Sky [OPEN]

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 29 December 2019 at 12:54 AM

Long ago, Dragons ruled the continent, Dracian. They were the Kings and Queens of the heavens above and the ground below. And like all good Kings and Queens, they shared the lands, waters, and skies to every creature. Peace and order remain throughout the entire land. Until one day, a fire drake named Fleir, wrecked havoc and chaos. Many tried to stop him but failed. Fleir led a group of dragons called, "The Order". The Order slaughtered millions of creatures who rebelled against Fleir.

Until years later, a group of dragons and humans decided that enough is enough.

Now Dracian is divided into four regions:

The Starry Tundra, The Desert of the Rising Sun, The Quaint Cities and the Fiery Volcanoes.

The Starry Tundra
It is said that the sun never rise and set on the tundra. Only stars shine the sky. Wolves, bears, birds and dragons and humans who had learned to adapt to the climate populate there.

The Desert of the Rising Sun
It is considered to be the hottest area in the entire continent. Only a few creatures, dragons and humans who had learned to adapt the harsh climate remain there.

The Quaint Cities
It is the highly populated place in the entire continent. Dragons and humans lived there, lived in fear as Fleir made rules that are highly strict and the punishments...... horrible.

The Fiery Volcanoes
It used to be a beautiful place, with forests and castles that shone like marble, until Fleir arrived. The forests were nothing but ashes and the castles ruins. Nowadays, it is the home of Fleir and his Order.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Home:

Deleted • 7 January 2020 at 8:43 AM

Can I join?
Name: Leona Riso
Race: human
Appearance: long blond hair she wears in a ponytail, leather tank top, pants and boots. Cropped leather jacket with a big hood to cover her face. Blue eyes. A brown backpack filled with food. A dagger is strapped on her leg.
Personality: she travels with her little brother (Kylo) a lot so they stay under Fleir's radar. Guarded but doesn't seem like that at first. Very protective but doesn't trust easy. She had to grow up faster then others.
Backstory: she doesn't talk much about it. Her parents traveled a lot to but decided to settle down in the city and let strangers come in to their home. It was great at first but two months after they had their son they let in a guard hidden behind a cloak and he killed them both then lit the house on fire. Leona and Kylo were at the market when it happened the only thing they have left is their mother's blue-green shawl that Kylo likes to wear.
Home: right now they are in The Quaint Cities

Name: Kylo Riso
Appearance: scruffy dark brown hair that hangs in front of his brown eyes. Black shoes, brown pants and black t shirt
Personality: almost mute with everyone but his sister. Loves stories, songs, his mothers shawl and dragons
Backstory: His sister and him have been traveling ever since he can remember.
Home: right now hes in The Quaint Cities.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 January 2020 at 11:23 PM

@lyra-nx sure! Lets wait for others.

Deleted • 7 January 2020 at 11:51 PM

Got it.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 January 2020 at 3:56 AM

Here's mine:
Name: Adalwolfa
Appearance: https://pin.it/r7fdce6qs73u6e
Personality: She is quite cunning, strategic and intelligent. Adalwolfa loves to listen to ballads and likes reading books. Despite the cold climate, she manages to adapt and be resourceful. If threatened, she breathes green fire and burns her foes. Or she brutally mauls them. She doesn't trust others easily.
Backstory: When she was born, her parents mysteriously vanished. A pack of wolves decided to adopt and raise her. When she was playing with her adopted siblings (at age of 26, a ten-year old in human years), she discovered books and other forms of literature. She learnt a lot of things, and became smart. She almost died when a rogue member of the park tried to kill her.

It taught her a lesson to never trust anyone easily. As she ages, she often trades goods with other humans and dragons around the continent. The goods are always meat. When Fleir reign, nobody came to trade with her. Forcing Adalwolfa to go to the Quaint Cities for a while and come back home with her wolf family.
Home: The Starry Tundra.

Deleted • 11 January 2020 at 9:11 PM

That's super cool

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 12 January 2020 at 1:23 AM

Also, while waiting for others, lets start the roleplay.

Deleted • 12 January 2020 at 1:53 PM

(Ok)
Leona
"Leo can I have one of those?" Kylo pulled a little bit at Leona's hand and pointed to a blueberry muffin in the window of a shop. "Maybe later. We have to save our money love," Leona knelt down to look at him and rubbed his cheek with her thumb to wipe of some dirt. "Please Leo other kids get stuff for their birthday?" He looked at her with puppy eyes. Leona sighed. "Okay. But nothing more got it?" "Yes! Thank you!"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 12 January 2020 at 11:38 PM

Adalwolfa gritted her teeth as she sees the crowded streets of the Quaint Cities. She was carrying some goods back at home for her to sell.

But, looks like the area here is overcrowded.

Deleted • 13 January 2020 at 12:11 AM

Leona
The bar was loud and crowded but if you went at a certain time most of the people were drunk enough to not notice anything until it was to late. Leona walked over to a drunk fancy guy with a pouch of coins on the table. "Excuse me. I'm lost can you please tell me where the inn is?" Leona looked at him shyly. He chuckled and walked a little closer. "Of course missy-" he hiccupped. The smell of alcohol made Leona want to puke but she stayed in character as Kylo snuck behind him and switched the pouch of coins with a pouch of pebbles then scampered away careful not to be noticed. "Thank you I think I can find it now." She started to walk away when he grabbed her elbow. "You know-" Leona wrenched her arm out of his grip and ran out of the bar. "Did you get it?" Kylo smiled "yep!" "Ha! Good. Let's go." Leona grabbed Kylo's hand gently. "Are we staying at the forest? I like the forest but some of the bugs are mean." Kylo frowned at the ground and kicked a pebble making Leona laugh. "Yes we are. And I found a spot with a fluffy plant you can sleep on. You know the best part?" Kylo shook his head and Leona kneeled down and whispered in Kylo's ear. "It keeps the nast mosquitoes away." Kylo perked up and smiled. "Really? It must be magical." He said looking around him with wide eyes like he was telling a dramatic story. Leona laughed. "A little. Come on."
(Sorry, that was a lot)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 January 2020 at 3:58 AM

(it's okay)
Adalwolfa noticed some kids. "Hey!" She calls. "Are you two lost?"

Deleted • 13 January 2020 at 10:50 AM

Leona
Leona turns her head to face the dragon and puts her hand in front of Kylo protectively. "Um, no. But thank you for your concern." She keeps a smile on but her mind races through things she can do if this goes wrong. Kylo
Kylo heard the dragon and turned around with wide eyes. Leaning closer he ran into Leo's hand and mouthed "wow." 'She's really pretty' he thought to himself. He looked back at his sister and saw her faking. He slowly straitened keeping on his smile.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 January 2020 at 2:29 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 @lyra-nyx

I would like to join, but I have a question(s). Am I suppose to rp as a human or creatures?

Deleted • 13 January 2020 at 3:48 PM

(I think its human or dragon)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 13 January 2020 at 11:13 PM

@skymoare yeah...

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 January 2020 at 11:15 PM

@thelaizywolf2019

hmm, thanks. Can you tell me what's happening so far? Oh and is there a character number limit?

Deleted • 14 January 2020 at 7:07 AM

(Please correct me if I am wrong. Our characters just met. You can write your own part if you want then join us. I have two characters I'm not the DM but you could probably start with 1-3... I'm not really sure though, sorry.)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 January 2020 at 6:11 AM

(Yeah. Character limit is 1-3)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 January 2020 at 9:42 AM

@thelaizywolf2019

okay thanks, I would love to join, I will just need to get my characters in 😊

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 January 2020 at 11:11 PM

@skymoare, sure!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 10:24 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 I would like to join!

Character Sheet:
Name: Sterling
Appearance:
Sterling has black hair with silver specs, going down to her waist. Her frame is thin and full of sharp angles. Her fingers are long and slender and her skin is pale. She wears a simple white mask. Shadows and small lights follow her around. Clothes: https://www.deviantart.com/marbleach/art/another-double-poncho-oc-735118260
Personality:
Sterling is somewhat friendly, welcoming. She prefers to stay quiet most of the time and just listen to what others have to say. She sometimes eavesdrops on conversations, but most of the time, she just hears people talking. She fades in and out of the scene a lot, so people don't really notice her. She has sensitive hearing.
Backstory:
As a child, Sterling's parents told her to be silent, to not be noticed. They taught her to listen to what others were talking about, to watch them. One day, they forgot she existed. They moved away. They left her. She grew up by herself. She survived by herself. Days and days, of not really knowing whether she really existed, she lost some of her sanity. And now, she's just struggling to survive.
Home:
Starry Tundra

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 2:48 PM

(Ooo cool character!)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 January 2020 at 11:08 PM

@asrieldreemurr, you're accepted!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 11:33 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 Uh, since Stars lives in Starry Tundra, I think she wouldn't appear until later. Right now, I'm making another character who is currently in Quaint Cities, so I'll be posting their character sheet when I'm finished.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 24 January 2020 at 5:47 PM

@asrieldreemurr okay

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 27 May 2020 at 12:32 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
this looks fun! i'd like to join... bear with me this is my first ever roleplay 😉 doing my best to describe clothes without ref pic :/

Name: Nova Borealis

Appearance: Thin but well-noticeable female features; Medium length white hair with occasional purple and blue highlights; clear roundish frames; large hands and tan skin; clothes: starry sweatpants and gray sweatshirt with distinguished runes and mysterious hieroglyphics; sparkling purple eyes; mystical glowing pendant with unknown galactic origins (seems like a broken shard of some lost orb)

Personality: extroverted; intelligent; loves reading and inventing and conducting experiments; constantly researches celestial satellites; kind and a bit awkward in romantic situations

Backstory: Orphaned when Fleir and his regime attacked, leaving her with no known living family. origins unknown, characteristics assuming not native of Dracian. Fled to Starry Tundra where she now coexists with her best friends: Cosmo the Wolf and Vortex the Starry Dragon and Zelenia the Unknown Specimen

Home: Starry Tundra

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 28 May 2020 at 1:02 AM

@starfire_nebula sorry but this rp is dead. How about I'll make another RP and I'll ping you if I finish it?

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 28 May 2020 at 5:04 AM

@thelaizywolf
oh lol okie sound good