Any animators here?

in Entertainment

1,558 posts

dragonii • 13 January 2020 at 1:00 AM

I love animating and I'm wondering if there are any fellow animators here, or just people who take interest in the process of animating.

If you have any examples of you animations I would love to see them!

Deleted • 14 May 2020 at 2:29 PM

I'm an animator. I only do it digitally however.

Female
16 posts

rypnami • 24 May 2020 at 10:50 PM

hi! i animate sometimes!

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 25 May 2020 at 1:22 AM

@dragonii Oh definitely!
Animating is a ton of fun to me. 😊
I've always ment to set up a Youtube (currently I'm thinking of doing small stuff on Tiktok or something, since I only just downloaded that app.
Most of my animation work is on my professional website, if you'd like to see the demo reel, feel free to mail me!
But otherwise I've occasionally post art here: https://www.deviantart.com/clbr6117 (though by this point It's a ARPG account.. I need to make a personal art/professional art only one.)

1,558 posts

dragonii • 25 May 2020 at 4:38 PM

@prairie Thanks for the Ping haha, I totally forgot about this thread but its nice to see fellow animators on this website.
from what I've seen on your DA you have such a cute art style!! you should totally set up a YouTube!! The animation community on YouTube is small? but thrives. Im not too deep in it, but thats definitely where I post most if not all of my animations. I'd love to see your Professional website, so I'm going to have to mail you!

@galactic_k9 Even if its digital id love to see any of your works! I mostly animate digitally myself haha.

@rypnami Thats awesome!! If you have any examples id love to see! if not thats totally ok! Animation is fun but can definitely be a challenge

Non-binary
1,034 posts

distorted • 1 September 2020 at 10:31 PM

@dragonii ooo i use flip a clip but i suck at using it ;-;

1,558 posts

dragonii • 2 September 2020 at 12:44 AM

@distorted And thats ok! I'd love to see what you've been able to do anyway!
FlipAClip is a difficult art program us in all honesty, YouTube has a lot of tutorials that are super nice to learn how to work with flip a clip.
But, if you are struggling with animating in general, YouTube has some super nice tutorials for that too. (I can link some if you want 😱 )