Lucky ones RP (always open)

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 March 2020 at 5:12 AM

Rylin-
I hear movements. Laughter. I take out a small blade and throw it at the tree I heard the noises from, it's target close to the person in the tree. "Hi."

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 6:41 AM

Leyla:
The blade whacked the branch I'm on. I rolled my eyes. This person must either be super stupid, bursting with confidence, or got a whole crap ton of blades to spare. "Thanks for the blade, I'll be keeping that," I said, slipping the small piece of metal under the insole of my shoe, then leapt down from the tree, landing firmly on my two feet. "Hi back."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 March 2020 at 8:39 AM

She was shocked that there were, y'know, more people. She pulls her hoodie over her head. She weighs out her options, 1. She could attack them all (tempting), 2. She could run away (probable), or 3. She can act like a normal human being for once (boring).

She takes in a deep breath, stands up straight, and says in a calm voice "fallen lace" and runs. She runs as fast as her legs can carry her to who knows where. She just wants to get out of this situation as fast as possible.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 March 2020 at 10:06 AM

Rylin-
I grin. "That thing's going to snap if you keep it there." Slipping my boxcutter away, I take a good look at her. "It's sharp and durable enough to dig into anything, but it's thin enough to break when enough force is applied." Why was everyone so gloomy-looking?

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 10:10 AM

Leyla:
"Chillit, it won't break. You have no idea how many blades have been in this same position. Anyway, who're you and what're you doing here?" I demanded coldly.

(also where are we exactly?)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 March 2020 at 10:16 AM

(I have aboslutely no idea, all i know is that the season is late winter-early spring)

She keeps running, until she finally stops near an open plain, but far from the other people. She sighs "Envy, you are a bold person. When some embaressing moment happens...you dont run away." She said to herself. She stabbed her knife into the ground.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 22 March 2020 at 10:41 AM

(ppfffft what timezones are you all because I just woke up XD)
Shinsei looked at all of the people. He started sweating nervously. 'please don't tell me all these people are gonna kill each other,' he thought.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 March 2020 at 10:41 AM

Rylin-
"I'm sure you already know, after all, you heard me introduce myself." A sarcastic type? How boring. "I should be asking you that question."

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 10:46 AM

Leyla:
"Little Miss Rylin, isn't it? And if you something to ask, ask it. I've got no time for such nonsense - we're all going to get ourselves mauled to death down here," I snapped. Weirdo. Well, I'd rather stay alive on my own than to risk getting killed (or worse, turned) with these dumb clucks. I clamber back up the tree and plop down onto the sturdy branch I'd slept on, staring back at Rylin expectantly.

"Don't tell me you can't climb."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 March 2020 at 10:55 AM

She stares out into the empty field. She thinks for a moment, before she says "gosh darn it..." in an audible whisper. She gets up, and walks into a wooded area near by, mumbling "why am i doing this?" With a slight tone of rage.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 March 2020 at 11:06 AM

Rylin-
A straightforward type? Interesting... "Why would I want to climb after you?" I copy her deadpan expression. "That'll be a waste of energy. And if you don't want to deal with nonsense, you should've been gone already, just like that 'Fallen Grace' girl."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 March 2020 at 11:10 AM

As she comes closer to the group again, she hears one of them speaking. Outraged, she pulls out her "knived arrow of death", and shoots it at rylin, purposefully missing her, but hoped it would strike fear "PERISH BEFORE ME" she screeched, out of sight.

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 22 March 2020 at 11:31 AM

Leyla:
This idiot.
"Because I'm a human, and I have a heart. Do you wanna risk getting killed or something?" I retorted, rolling my eyes.
Suddenly, this multi-knife thing came zipping past, barely missing Rylin.

I smirked. "What do ya gotta say now? So are you climbing up here or what? If not, I'll make myself comfy. Hurry up and make your decision."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 March 2020 at 12:44 PM

Envy took out a peice of paper, with three long lines on it, streching from the top to the bottom. The first line was filled with marks and names, so she put a short line going from left to right on the second line. She proceeded to write next to it with her pencil, "girl-boy", as to describe rylin. The line was near the bottom, but not exactly at the bottom.

She repeated this process for leyla, marking her near the middle, and labeling her as "rude corva". To her, this ranked them as "redeemable" for leyla, and "possible enemy" for lyrin.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 March 2020 at 5:31 AM

Rylin-
"Being possibly killed with a weird contraption. That's an okay death. Not the first time someone's tried to do that." I look at the girl writing on a piece of paper. "I'm pretty sure that she only keeps that thing to threaten others, it's really bad for efficient killing. And no thanks."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 March 2020 at 9:16 AM

She looked up to see her. She sighed, and got up, walked towards her, put down a piece of paper next to her, and said "embleer corva".

She walked away, to the place she asked her to go to, for she had challenged her to a battle.

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 23 March 2020 at 7:46 PM

Leyla:
"Okay, suit yourself. I'll be staying here," I snort. "Good luck not dying."

Well, this girl is an idiot, but I'll keep an eye on her anyway. After all, I am human. I don't enjoy watching people die.

Deleted • 23 March 2020 at 8:03 PM

A battle popped up? What's with these weird people?

Hm, we have one boy, one Rylin Torres, one Leyla and one disappearing act.

In any case, I'll just follow along. .... But that Leyla is not moving, why isn't she following Rylin?

Traipsing through that conveniently near wooded area, I follow the girl (Rylin) who was surprisely headed towards the chaotic town center. Hesitant, I moved slower, wondering what her intentions were.

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 23 March 2020 at 8:11 PM

Leyla:
THE TOWN CENTER?! What are these IDIOTS thinking?!
Agh, I can't just leave them. I'll follow them anyway... Maybe there's food? Water? I leap over to the next tree with ease, trailing after them in the trees, keeping a safe distance.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 23 March 2020 at 10:14 PM

shinsei turned around, seeing the others go to the town center. he shivered, chasing after them. 'why the fork are they going to the town center? don't tell me they want to die!'

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 March 2020 at 10:25 PM

She arived to a small patch of woods. She set down one of her knives, pointing up "welp, sorren, looks like i failed... might as well write my final letter." She said. The deal she made with her brother, was that if she failed a confrontation, she would have to find a way to use her knives against her.. and she knew the perfect way.

She took out a piece of paper, and began to write;

"Welp, looks like i failed. If you happen to be sorren lace, just know that your sister failed on our deal.

If you happen to be the three i met, you all are rude corvas, and i wish on you a painful death.

This is the last letter i will write. But i hope whoever is reading this, is reading this far out of this waistland or avires.
Well, what else can i say? I hope this world ends up being better than this.
-Envy Lace"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 March 2020 at 1:44 AM

(I'm really confused. I'm pretty sure that Envy challenged Rylin to a duel???)
Rylin-
A battle? This girl wanted to duel against me? I look up to tell the girl, "No thanks, I have better things to do." But the girl was already gone. I sigh.