trading/auction suggestion

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 19 January 2020 at 8:02 PM

in the auctions/trading centers, if you're looking for a certain species, you'd have to scroll for it.

i think it'd be a lot easier &more convenient if the scroll function could be replaced with a searchbar (like how it is when searching for items).

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 January 2020 at 8:04 PM

@papertricycle

oh if you look at the top of auctions/trading centers' pages, you will see a place where you can search for the species you seek. If one is in auctions or the TC, then the auction or Trade Lot will appear.

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 19 January 2020 at 8:09 PM

@skymoare

i've seen it, but when you wish to search for species, you have to scroll through all the species on the site. i was suggesting replacing this with a searchbar (unless i'm missing something) ^^

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 January 2020 at 8:12 PM

@papertricycle

I'm really confused right now. I don't think I understand what you are suggesting. If you search type the first letter of the species name, it will take you to the section. The names are alphabetical.

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 19 January 2020 at 8:23 PM

@skymoare

i'm referring to this function [https://tinyurl.com/w5x59tu] and replacing it with a searchbar

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 January 2020 at 8:33 PM

@papertricycle

I guess that would be really helpful. But the names of the species are listed alphabetically. Like I said before f you search type the first letter of the species name, it will take you to the section. But a search bar would definitely be helpful, unless your not sure what creature it is, and only know the first letter of the name. Like I have friends who don't remember names, but they will know what it is once they see the name. But in my opinion a search bar would indeed be helpful, so I support this 😊

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 19 January 2020 at 8:42 PM

@skymoare

thank you! i see your point--the current system works fine, but this is a minor gripe i've always had^^