Seeking: Koalyptus - Closed

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,730 posts

minnie298a • 18 February 2020 at 4:14 PM

Now I've gotten some assets, I've decided to finally try for my ultimate wish, a Koalypus.

I can offer a mix of:
-Up to 2k CC

-Up to 10mil ec

-A variety of creatures. Basically anything that is in either of my Personal Use tabs. If you find something, please tell me which list it came from.
- Any names in those lists are also included. Some examples include: Englishman, Flossitta the release day Floss, Dalissa the Dalahart, Bubella the Bubblefish, Prankelle the Pranky, Anabolism and many more.
-The creatures include a rerelease/V day Tine and Chocopan.

- "Pick your own" Choc Prizes. This is only available until 11.59pmECT on the 26th Feb, at which point I will cash them in for random trading fodder.
-Current balance to spend - 5000.
- Yes, you can have the total amount for a Koalypus. This equates to 5 tines, which I believe is an over offer on my part.

*Also I, if anyone see's this near the bottom of the first page, or on the second, can you please bump it. I will add closed to the topic header once I have found a Koalypus, and I suspect it may not be a quick find.*

90 posts

idol • 22 February 2020 at 3:07 PM

Wow what a lovely offer! ^^

I wish I had two of them or I would trade mine honestly 😱 I love tines. I don't think it will be as hard as you think! ❤️