I was saying there should be more critters realeased like they were(:

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 30 September 2011 at 8:06 PM

@lyricgeek
hee hee πŸ˜‰ thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 30 September 2011 at 8:08 PM

One-month LE cave creatures sounds like a good idea. I'm getting kind of sick of the CC monthlies. :/ They're really not cool to anybody who can't afford CC.

Deleted • 30 September 2011 at 8:09 PM

I think we need a NEW mo. Mo's lost their rarity because they are no longer disguised anymore. a cave creature at the rarity of the mo's before V2 would be greatly appreciated😊 Maybe lower the odds for newbies(oh, don't think Ian didn't do it to the asteroid! X3) then the young members can achieve dream covenessism xD

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 30 September 2011 at 8:11 PM

@qwerty732797
Im glad you like it πŸ˜ƒ I need all the support I can get for this to happen! xD

@yingtai
Me too, it would be fun to see something other then CCs

@silver_winged
Agreed, whenever I see a CC it makes me sad because I know I cant get one because im a newbie xD

@icicle_9510
Great idea! But I dont know about the mysterious asteroid thing, it has been equally as hard as the old users for me and Im a newbie 😊

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 30 September 2011 at 8:11 PM

Mos are still rare. I've been playing for two whole years and I've NEVER gotten a mo. Or an asteroid egg, for that matter. I feel like my account is cursed.

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 30 September 2011 at 8:11 PM

yes, once again, i really like this idea

@Ian

67 posts

heichou • 30 September 2011 at 8:11 PM

we really need more events here on Egg Cave 😱

Female
298 posts

yingtai • 30 September 2011 at 8:12 PM

@silver_winged maybe it's getting ready for your birthday or something when the cave and asteroid give you a mo and alien egg xD

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 30 September 2011 at 8:13 PM

@lyricgeek

I don't think this will happen...

Here's why.

1. Egg Cave's artists are going to have a hard time.

2. There would be too many creatures.

3. It would pretty much topple the egg-conomy. Foos, Florns, and other rares would hardly be worth anything anymore.

4. I'm not really sure about increased cave creatures either, because that will make limited editions much harder to find.

5. Ian needs to support Egg Cave. The only way he can do that is with real money purchases. If this happens, CCs will go down in rarity, become less desirable, etc. etc. No one will buy CC, and Egg Cave will go down. Many people buy CC just for the rare creatures. Not-as-rare creatures are less desirable, and will not be purchased.

☹️

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 30 September 2011 at 8:14 PM

@nanami_chan
I agree 😊

@silver_winged
*pats on back* Like @yingtai said, maybe it's just waiting for your birthday or something xD

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 30 September 2011 at 8:15 PM

@yingtai
@lyricgeek

Well then, it's got almost exactly one month left. XD And it better deliver!

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 30 September 2011 at 8:18 PM

@silver_winged
Lol xD Maybe you can ask Ian nicely on his profile to make it less harder to get one on your birthday? 😸

Female
2,556 posts

silver_winged • 30 September 2011 at 8:19 PM

@lyricgeek
I doubt he'd make an exception just for me, and I'd hate to encourage others to do the same thing. *shrug* I'm just going to have to wait.

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 30 September 2011 at 8:20 PM

@all

Did ANYONE read my post? >.<

Just... no.

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 30 September 2011 at 8:24 PM

@silver_winged
Ok 😊 Good luck!

@crescentfeather
Sorry I must have missed it!
1. The user with the username all is going to be like: what the??

2. The CC will still be rare and desirable- it's just that this way people could get more of a chance to trade for CCs

3. It wont be an icrease because the creature will only be available for ONE month before being retired forever and a new creature comes 😊

Female
970 posts

candy_girl_1298 • 30 September 2011 at 8:25 PM

first, mos arent really super rare, poeple find them all the time. second, the economy will go way down, and everything will be like a "common" creature. third TOO MANY CREATURES.

@cresentfeather i agree 100% with you😊

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 30 September 2011 at 8:26 PM

@lyricgeek

1. There is no @all 😊

2. That's the point... it will drop on the rarity scale.

3. Exactly. The artists will have a hard job.

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 30 September 2011 at 8:34 PM

@crescentfeather

1. Really? Hmm....If i make a storage account I shall name it @all and i shall be pinged randomly by people xD

2. But not majorly because if not so many creatures can be found then only a few will be able to be traded for making only a few CCs being traded for them. Sure the eggs will be rarer then CCs but that doesn't mean they wont be rare- we see Mos being traded for CCs all the time and that doesn't effect their value. πŸ˜ƒ

3. Hmm...Maybe if Ian hires more artists?

@candy_girl_1298
They could become rarer then mos? It wont be too many creatures because the creature will only be available for ONE month before being retired forever and a new creature comes. Like I said with Crescentfeather, Ccs will not become common because if not so many of the creatures can be found then only a few will be able to be traded for making only a few CCs being traded for them. Sure the eggs will be rarer then CCs but that doesn't mean they wont be rare- we see Mos being traded for CCs all the time and that doesn't effect their value. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 30 September 2011 at 8:37 PM

@lyricgeek

1. Well, the concept of rarity is a desirable creature that has a limited population. These creatures seem to fit all these terms. Because they are so much more rare than all the other creatures, all the other creatures' rarity would plummet. ☹️ The people who got them would be able to demand vast sums of CC creatures, and the more CCs there are in existence, the more common they are.

3. Without CC, he won't have the money to hire artists ☹️

Chain reaction, much? πŸ˜‹

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 30 September 2011 at 8:47 PM

@cresentfeather

1. You skipped two xD

2. He would actually get more money because people woukld be buying more and more CCs to trade for the creatures 😊

3. They would still be rare because they would also be some of the only creatures you can trade for the creatures- thus more people would want them to trade for the creatures 😊

4. Why did I not come up with those ideas a long time ago?

5. Are you in a debating team because you should be πŸ˜ƒ