Anyone interested in joining a Pokemon RP on Discord?

in Roleplaying

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 February 2020 at 3:19 PM

Hello everyone! I'm currently in a pokmeon RP on discord. We need more rp players. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining.

Here's the plot:
"For hundreds of years the region of Yamasen has been devastated by battles between the two Legendaries. Destruction always followed them. Towns, cities, and even forests were destroyed in the path of the Kirin and Dirian. Kirin, the strong protector of the forest fought fiercely against the mighty Dirian, defender of the skies, seas, and those who show great strength in conflict and battle. It wasn’t until twenty years ago, that the fighting diminished and altogether stopped thanks to a few humans that came up with a plan. To satisfy both Legendaries, the humans began to build preserves to keep safe nature and the Pokemon, in honor of Kirin. While also building their own Pokemon League to honor Dirian, by having their strongest trainers one day face the mighty dragon once becoming the Champion.
With the Legends growing pleased with this, they went off to rest in their respective homes within Yamasen. Kirin returning to it’s rainforest, to protect injured or abused Pokemon. While Dirin went flying through the skies and in the seas. Only returning to it’s own home on the Pokemon League’s island every now and then to see if it has gained a new challenger. However as the Legendaries went their own ways, two organizations began to rise up and cause trouble for both humans and Pokemon alike. Team Frost, the group that wants to remove ALL Legendary Pokemon began to build their base on a southern island with an icy mountain, there they began to grow in numbers and strength. Their goal to remove all the Legendary Pokemon is but one step in their plan to fully mold the world into what they believe is a better place. Team Ember, however, has different plans. Instead of destroying all the Legendary Pokemon, they want to take them, control them, bend them to their will, and make their power, their own. Their plan is to use the power of the Legendaries and create their version of a perfect world, controlled by them. They have taken up the volcanic island to the north. Growing stronger and already gaining a couple legendaries shortly after forming.

Now the average citisense of Yamasen Region work to reshape their own lands and even work as trainers as to respected the Pokemon and the legendaries that watch over them all."

If anyone is interested in joining, please PM me. I will send you the invite for discord

~Skymoare