Ayo. A new returning user greets you.

in Welcomes & Introductions

3 posts

thestargazerofavalon • 27 February 2020 at 11:47 AM

Hello! I am an old user who stopped playing around 2013 because college and life really took up my time. For a while I forgot about this site, until finding an old story I wrote about my creatures interacting. My old account info and email are long gone, but I did start to remember all the good times I had through the site in the past. So if you have any tips for new features which I missed feel free to let me know.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 27 February 2020 at 12:06 PM

@thestargazerofavalon
Welcome back! ❤️
Have a great time here, if you need anything, I’m here! ❤️❤️❤️

3 posts

thestargazerofavalon • 27 February 2020 at 12:11 PM

@galaxyleopard
Thanks so much.

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 27 February 2020 at 2:11 PM

@thestargazerofavalon

Welcome back! Well, a whole lot has changed since then! 😃 I'll try to summarize some stuff:
=> Leila Oasis - some old commons which are now "endagered" can be found there if you're lucky!
=> Theif Shop - every now and then there are eggs which can be bought with EC (prices ranging from around 20k to over 500k), but chances that you'll actually get a creature from them are pretty slim. I've wasted so much EC there for creatures that aren't even worth that much :'( I suggest only getting the cheap eggs if you ever see some
=> Various stores, selling stuff like food, books, drinks which you can use on your creature to increase its happiness
=> Vending machine - you can get old creatures from there by completing quests (which require you to get certain items from shops) and earning tokens
=> Trinket travels which are specially designed for a specific creature in a specific stage
=> Click exchange which makes it easier to trade clicks/feeds with other users (though at the moment it is not functioning very well...)
=> Lots of events, and the rewards are bigger than ever! You just missed the rerelease of the Tine which was one of the most valuable creatures for so many years >.<

Have fun! Feel free to ask if you have any questions 😸

3 posts

thestargazerofavalon • 27 February 2020 at 2:53 PM

@anabanana
Wow it seems like a lot has changed. Too bad I missed the rerelease of the Tine. I remember it being a valuable creature when I was still on the site. Also, will have to look and see what commons are endangered.

316 posts

ravensong • 28 March 2020 at 2:27 PM

Welcome back!
Hey! Welcome to Eggcave! I know that it can be hard to be new sometimes. I wanted to let you know that @nine is offering free creatures up for adoption. He's got some creatures that are usually pretty expensive for free! I'd take up the chance and adopt some free special creatures!