EC in trade lots, please? :3

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 February 2020 at 2:38 PM

Would it be possible to make it so we have the option to add EC into a trade lot when we create one? =) ❤️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 February 2020 at 3:05 PM

Honestly though. It's annoying to trade ec lol

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 February 2020 at 4:37 PM

Not if you're looking to buy CC 😋 When there isn't any up for sale in a shop, it would be nice to be able to put up a trade asking for CC instead of having to post to a forum.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 February 2020 at 5:01 PM

@pouncessoftly it’s very annoying 😋

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 February 2020 at 5:11 PM

@stevepat2002
Mmkay. 😋

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 February 2020 at 5:13 PM

(Note: I meant it was currently annoying to trade ec, this would fix that. This note is in case my previous messages were misunderstood)

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 February 2020 at 5:15 PM

Ah, yeah I was thinking you were saying it would be annoying to see it up for trade. I totally misunderstood, my bad xD

I search for CC vouchers whenever I hit around 1-2mil ec and the past month its been tough to find it for a reasonable price ☹️

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 February 2020 at 5:38 PM

True that

Deleted • 27 February 2020 at 5:58 PM

@pouncessoftly

YES PLEASE.
sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴜsᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴅᴀʟ ᴀʟʀᴇᴅʏ. x)

ʜᴏᴘᴇ @ɪᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ... ᴇᴄs ᴠᴏᴜᴄʜᴇʀs? ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘɪɢɢʏʙᴀɴᴋ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ "ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ" ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄs? xᴅ

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 February 2020 at 8:14 PM

Or just putting in ec...

In fr, I know they have just the ability to just put in treasure to the transaction... but the eggcave tc is much better than the fr one so...

65 posts

cheetah • 21 April 2020 at 3:13 AM

Yes, 100% agree. Sometimes you discuss a trade beforehand with someone over DMs or posts, and it would be nice if, when a trade involves EC, the person offering EC could be the one to make the lot, not just the person receiving the EC. Sometimes the other person isn't online and/or hasn't set up the lot yet and you just want to get the ball rolling. 😋

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 21 April 2020 at 10:20 AM

@cheetah
Yes!! Another perfect reason it would be so awesome to have the option =)

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 22 September 2020 at 11:01 AM

I want the ability to choose whether I want to trade for/with EC, items, or Eggs. I shouldn't have to buy an item or trade one of my creatures, just to trade with someone that I have been talking with. If I only want to trade EC, then I should only have to trade with EC.