snowkitties • 13 April 2020 at 12:40 PM

@galaxyleopard
Yes! Of course! I was planning on making another character too 😋

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 14 April 2020 at 5:19 AM

Name: Ember
Power: Can Fly ( Has Wings ) and can talk to animals
Story: She was abandoned as a baby and grew up with two farmers. She had a close relationship with one lamb called Snowy, but on one night, without telling her, her parents killed Snowy and fed him to Ember for dinner. When Ember found out, she unchained their two dogs who frightened the farmers and Ember ran away whilst they were distracted.
Personality: Quiet, Dark, Curious, Skittish, Self conscious, Terrified Of Strangers, Loves Salty food.
Appearance: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wallpaperflare.com%2Fred-haired-winged-angel-anime-girl-illustration-wallpaper-139018&psig=AOvVaw0F2Bdnt_UGP0dAbnIFw2Sz&ust=1586942320337000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMDTjvzK5-gCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL ( With Black Wings )

Other: When she was younger, she practiced witchcraft and knows a couple of spells.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 15 April 2020 at 6:59 AM

Name: Flora Whitter
Power: Witchcraft
Story: She was born out of a family of witches and wizards. But her whole family except for her was killed as they were thought to be dangerous. She ran away ever since.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 April 2020 at 9:24 AM

@snowkitties
Omg my new character and yours are really similar! Like they both do witchcraft, they’re both girls and both 16 xD

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 April 2020 at 9:55 AM

Y'know, cause most of the characters are girls, I'm going to make another guy character. And it's going to take a while because I'm also making other characters and writing at the same time.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 April 2020 at 10:23 AM

Okay made another cause I couldn’t help myself xD

Name: Jay Hawk
Power: Turns Shadows into anything he likes.
Story: Jay lived with his dad after his mum died when he was young. He had a rough childhood and was made fun of for multiple reasons, until he turned 13, when he accidentally found this power of his. Then when he turned 16, he told his dad that he was ‘moving out’ but really went to live in the forest where he didnt have to be ashamed of himself.
Personality: Loyal, Trustworthy, Friendly, Mischievous.
Appearance: https://favim.com/image/4248008/
Other - In the image he has his eyes closed, his eye color is green, and he often keeps the mask over his mouth, rarely taking it off.

Female
1,491 posts

froot • 15 April 2020 at 10:26 AM

Oh my god that's three now @galaxyleopard xD

Is everyone just gonna stay at Rylin's now lmao
I'm tempted to make another animal character but I feel like that's enough :/ I may or may not add another one. Cuz I'll need some time to plan out a new one 😋

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 15 April 2020 at 10:28 AM

@shadowfaxe
I love making characters xD
I’m going to keep Ember and the new Jay away from the house, and I think Dawn will end up getting bored and take sides with Jay and Ember xD
And yeah, we have a few animal characters, I’m not the best with all the powers though, I’m lost for ideas now

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 April 2020 at 10:37 AM

Rylin is going to be fine with anyone leaving, to be honest. If he can't study them up close, so he's going to watch them from afar.