Help me to choose a nice Travel for Bushys :)

in General

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 6 March 2020 at 4:25 AM

Hello! 😊

I started to collect some creatures for small hoards (you can see them in my 4 Seasons tab in my cove~). This time i choose the Bushy creature cause i looove them in last stageee >w< soo cute~
But i don't really know which travel is better for them and the Season i want to show (Summer). Someone can help me with some suggestions? I will be grateful ^^

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 6 March 2020 at 10:47 AM

I think Hidden Eggs in Woods & Hidden Eggs in the Sun look pretty cute 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 March 2020 at 11:21 AM

@tamomo Hmmm

Rainbow Dragon Fire (seasonal travel)
Cosmic Moon Perch (Burdrah Stage 4)
Floating Hearts (Dalahart Stage 3)

Female
1,759 posts

lexicon • 6 March 2020 at 12:11 PM

@tamomo

Might I suggest:
Marigolds and Clovers
Tree Nook
Clover Cliffs
Rainbow Showers - might be more Spring but it looks really cute on Bushy❤️

I personally have chosen Birch Shadows, which you can see here:
Egg: https://eggcave.com/egg/2444045
Stage 2: https://eggcave.com/egg/2443815

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 6 March 2020 at 2:31 PM

@whitefall Hidden Eggs in the Sun are pretty good on them òwò and seems like a Summer travel if i see it with the creature òwò Thank you very much for the suggestion!

@skyfall4 they are pretty but they don't give me the idea of Summer, but thanks anyway 😸

@lexicon Marigolds and Clovers are a really nice travel and can be some sort of Summer Travel i guess? uuhm~ The others are pretty too but i really want to keep the theme i created for my hoards here 😊 Btw thank you very much!!

I will definitely keep ur suggestions on my mind 😸

Female
1,759 posts

lexicon • 6 March 2020 at 2:35 PM

@tamomo

I look forward to seeing what you choose! 😊 Having seasons themed hoards is simply a lovely idea and you executed it wonderfully❤️

EDIT: Just tried "Picnic Basket with Blanket" on my Bushy and it's adorable. I think nothing says "summer" quite like an outdoor picnic xD

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 7 March 2020 at 6:35 AM

@lexicon I tried to look on Eggcavity and compare most of the travels, but i will definitively use Marigolds and Clovers c: it looks like Summer and ehy! There is Clovers too that i think suits better for Bushys xD (it's a clover look-like creature!)

Female
1,759 posts

lexicon • 7 March 2020 at 7:36 AM

@tamomo

Oh yay!! That's what I thought 😸. It's a really pretty travel