Female
2 posts

musesnake • 13 March 2020 at 9:39 PM

Hello there!
My name is MuseSnake and I am quite new here to EggCave.
I'm not sure what to do on here or how the website works, but my first assumption is that the goal is to collect eggs and hatch them into cute creatures?
If I have the wrong idea, please let me know.
I'd love to know any tips and tricks you may have learned. Or even if it's just a pointer or two to get a newbie like myself on the right track!

It's been a pleasure.

Thanks.

-MuseSnake

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 13 March 2020 at 9:43 PM

@musesnake welcome to egg cave! you are correct, the site is all about collecting and hatching creatures 😊 you hatch them by doing various things like viewing, clicking, or feeding them. you can see the requirements for specific creatures in the archives (under explore). the st. patricks day event should be starting within a few days as well so i'd say you chose a good time to join! if you have any questions feel free to ask 😊 hope you enjoy your stay here!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 17 March 2020 at 11:50 AM

@musesnake

Welcome to EggCave! If you’d like more clicks/feeds to help your creatures evolve quicker, come join us on OCCR! =) I’ll give you a ping from there to direct you to the forum 😊

Female
2 posts

musesnake • 17 March 2020 at 10:54 PM

@pouncessoftly

Thank you! I would appreciate that very much!

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 17 March 2020 at 11:34 PM

@musesnake
Welcome!

The website is about gaining creatures but there's so much more to do like roleplay, buy and sell items from the shops for your creatures, the daily activities and interacting with all of the other users on Egg Cave (my favourite thing to do ❤️).

100% I recommend looking at the player guide as it gives you a bit more detail about what is around as well.
https://eggcave.com/help

If you do have any questions about anything, do not hesitate to ask me!