Who knows the exact worth of an unchaga???

in Trading & Auctions

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2011 at 12:30 AM

I'm a collector of unchagas and frogikes, and I have always loved them ever since I joined. 😃 People usually accept 2-3 LEs from me, like flarens, roasens, blobbarts, ect. I was hoping to see what the REAL worth is so I actually KNOW my trades are fair. 😃 To me, I think a flaren and a roasen would be worth an unchaga because judging on their popularity, not really on their age, flarens are MUCH more popular than unchagas. PLEASE POST IF YOU KNOW THEIR WORTH!!!! 😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 September 2011 at 12:32 AM

there's technically no 'exact' worth. since they are all pixels, it just depends on your point of view. if you don't like unchagas, then they might not be worth as much to you. and it depends on the stage of unchagas 😋

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2011 at 12:44 AM

@redfire77 BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO PICKY AND THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE THE POOR THINGS!!!!! 😋 sorry I just get SOOO annoyed somtimes when someone wants like a mo for their two unchagas, saying there worth a freeze or somthing.... I've trade like five normal LEs for that much. 😋 And @glittterdragon once offered me two unchagas for a CALLA! sorry I'm so annoyed with some people... 😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 September 2011 at 12:46 AM

@nenielsen well, I did get a freeze for an unchaga before, and like icymuffin said, value is in the eye of the beholder. wait. some other famous person said that. 😋

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2011 at 12:47 AM

😋 I guess your right but the person you traded with was probably a newbie. XD LOL Well see yaz! 😋

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 30 September 2011 at 1:20 AM

Bump

3,562 posts

cafe • 30 September 2011 at 1:59 AM

@nenielsen

Just as @redfire77 said, it's all about who you're trading with

As you know, I want a freeze for my unchaga, and I think your first post was directed at me roflrofl. But someone else may trade for a flaren and roasen.

It's all about who you're trading with, and how much you want to pay.

No price is set.

In my opinion though, I think an unchaga is worth more than a flaren or roasen. It's just my opinion. I don't like roseans, and I have many flarens. I'd probably turn down some CC critters too, like the Bragon. Because I don't like them

It's all about taste.

You win some trades, you lose some trades.

Google Chrome is about to kill me, saying all the critters I've mentioned are spelled wrong.

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2011 at 11:42 PM

@cafe

Yah, your pretty much right, but personally I've never traded for an unchaga with more than four normal LEs. And no ones ever asked for a freeze. XD LOL Well no one else wants an unchaga anyway other than me, I can offer somthing else I guess... 😋

kacki? 😋