The Flouse❀ - creature suggestion!

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
80 posts

wildnfree • 14 April 2020 at 1:42 PM

So, heres my second suggestion! Im aware my art isn't fantastic (it never has been), i kind of just wanted to get the idea across more if u get me hehe (its a basic bby but it shall do). Allllll feedback is very much appreciated, i wanna know what u think to the idea of my little mousey creation. (idk if u can see but the things in its paws are v badly drawn flowers ehe) 😊 x

❀❀The Flouse : https://postimg.cc/bZS8QwM6 ❀❀

❀About The Egg❀

What a beautiful smell! The flowers on these eggs are sweet and enticing to any passing bees or butterflies. If you bring the egg of a Flouse a small donation of flowers, preferably yellow (it is unknown why they prefer this colour, although the SAR are currently working on it), a soft squeak can be heard and the egg will hatch. It's said that the Flouse can hatch at anytime, but they choose to wait for the right person who shares their strong attachment to the outdoors to spend their lives with.

❀About The Creature❀

Flouse are extremely loyal companions, they will always put your needs before theirs. Their love of nature, flowers and the sun allows them to live outdoors permanaetly, inside little wooden homes that are surrounded by yellow flowers, which glow golden in the sun. On the first day of summer, the Flouse allows a yellow flower to bloom beside its ear, and by picking this flower, you are promising the Flouse that you will treat all wildlife and nature with love and respect. If you break the promise, the Flouse dissapears and is never seen again. Sadly, this continues to happen year after year, with cases of dissapearance rising annually and the Flouse becoming more difficult to find. Will you keep the promise of the Flouse and help them trust in humanity again?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 1:51 PM

@wildnfree

I love it! So colorful ❤️

Deleted • 14 April 2020 at 3:47 PM

@wildnfree cute

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 21 April 2020 at 2:48 AM

@wildnfree very cute and colorful 😸

Female
80 posts