Cove Space (Too little, a bit more cheaper please?)

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Should cove expansion be easier to obtain?

311 posts

ravensong • 22 April 2020 at 7:33 PM

Ok, so I think we can all agree that we running out of cove space can be a real struggle, especially with all the money that's being invested per cove space.
This topic should cover:
1. Price of Cove Space
2. Solutions to Cost of Cove Space
3. Cove Space (General)
4. Any other issues that pertain to cove spacing...
1.I was reading the blog and would like to quote (hope this is okay) @/calenlass from the blog post "'My Creatures' (Cove) Page Is Much Faster For Large Coves.'
"Can we uh, do away with that extra charge every time we expand our cove?? What exactly is the reason for that extra charges for additional cove spaces? Is it to discourage us to collect more creatures? I've actually asked this question a few times but have never gotten an answer." ~ @/calenlass
@Ian, could you please answer this question by @/calenlass when you have time and a reason for us, users?
2. Could we do a flat price? Such as __K EC/cove space? Or use CC to buy sets of expansions? Such as 100 cove spaces per 50CC Voucher...?
My thought: Could we have a flat price? I don't know what a good flat price would be, but maybe some users can post some rough estimates and I'll re-post them on the main post.
Flat Price Ideas:
3. What is the purpose of life? Just kidding, the real question is what is the purpose of Eggcave? To collect as many eggs/creatures? To collect one of each egg/creature ever existed?
Me: Users are only given 300 spaces. If we want to achieve and get one of each egg/creature, we should be equipped to do so. Like, maybe having Main Accounts be given the number of cove spaces that equals the number of existing creatures. That sounds a lot, but maybe do 400? How can we trade up if we don't even have enough space to keep the creatures we'll trade with? Side accounts as UFT accounts can be quite a hassle. What if...for every CAVE monthly, a user gets a free cove space? For users who have reached their limit, this gives them the chance to get at least one monthly without having to create an extra account so they have more space.
4. Please list any other ideas that would fall under this topic...
Wow...so many side accounts...Probably because cove spaces are too expensive. If there was an easier way to acquire cove space, we'd have less random accounts when users abandon the games. AND we'd be able to display more creatures in one spot without having to label: "Dream Cove" and "Trade Cove" and having to log in and out of accounts just so we can trade.
Also...Could common egg cove collectors be allowed to have unlimited space? Of course the cove would be under strict supervision, but it would be really nice if these cove collectors can pursue their passions of collecting their favorite common. Also, there's so many cave commons that float around that if cove collectors had unlimited space, these floaters could finally have a place to call home. ALSO, allow some users to feed a lot of creatures really easily without having to move from one cove to the next.
Please, please, please, give input. Thanks. 😸

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 22 April 2020 at 7:46 PM

@ravensong I agree at some point it gets super expensive haha plus many of us have leaf of vaka so eggs won’t disappear on their own. XD they’ll just pile up.

Non-binary
1,033 posts

distorted • 20 August 2020 at 5:18 PM

@ravensong I agree! I barely have enough EC to buy more spaces!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 20 August 2020 at 8:39 PM

@ravensong

I feel like I gotta stop collecting at some point cause it's just too expensive and takes so much time and ec to keep doing that. A game should never take up so much of your time that you can't do anything else that's important, A game should be fun always and easy to come back too, and make you miss it while you're gone and away for awhile.