Add Chronological Order of Creatures Option to Archives

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you think they should add a chronological order link where you can view the order in which creatures were released?

Female
163 posts

qtpie7 • 28 April 2020 at 12:10 AM

I was thinking earlier while I was trying to figure out which creatures came out for 2011's CRW when I realized, I really have no way of finding this out without asking someone or checking a bunch of creatures in the Archives. We are able to see the population rankings for all creatures, so why can't we also see the order in which each creature came out?

I just think that this would be a nice feature to have as once they are all in order it would be quite simple to maintain. Additionally, if someone would like to help me compile a page that lists all of the creatures in chronological order that would be great as well and that would also help with the issue of not being able to view the order in which creatures came out on the Archives.

Any input on this topic would be great and much appreciated!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 28 April 2020 at 12:15 AM

@qtpie7 yes! I often go to the blog to check but it is so time consuming and many of the blog images are often not working any more. This would be nice. We should have an way to organize from newest to oldest 😊

Female
1,605 posts

lexicon • 28 April 2020 at 12:44 AM

@qtpie7

I love this idea!! I was literally thinking about doing the same thing lol. I would be down to help 😊

Female
163 posts

qtpie7 • 28 April 2020 at 1:11 AM

@yogurt
Yes thank you so much for the support! It's such a simple concept yet it would be so beneficial for so many people whenever they want to know when a creature came out!

@lexicon
Check your DMs! We should definitely collaborate on this! 😊

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 5:06 PM

@qtpie7 can I help?

Female
163 posts

qtpie7 • 29 April 2020 at 6:00 PM

@fanficmelon hey! @lexicon and I are already working on it but you're absolutely welcome to help! Check your DMs 😊