leaf of vaka?

in General

153 posts

downpour • 2 May 2020 at 8:52 AM

i’m thinking of saving up for a leaf of vaka for my cove, i’m not too far off so with some dedication i could get it fairly soon.

is it worth buying it? let me know your thoughts, i’d appreciate others’ opinions to help me decide if i should buy one 😸

thanks ^^

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 2 May 2020 at 8:59 AM

@downpour
Well, It really depends on how big your cove is / how much its fed. Like on my side @dreamkeeper its not fed often and I dont have time to so its a huge help, but on my main, I can easily feed it every day so I dont need one 😸

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 2 May 2020 at 9:07 AM

@downpour

I love mine - I don't ever have to worry about a creature dying. =)
An alternative is signing your creatures up on OCCR, which is a big old list of creatures people sign up so they get fed more often. That's the only place I feed from anymore, I love it. 😊 If it might interest you, i have a link on my profile! ❤️

153 posts

downpour • 2 May 2020 at 9:36 AM

@galaxyleopard
thanks for the tips 😊

@pouncessoftly
thank you! yeah i have signed my cove up to that ^^

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 2 May 2020 at 9:48 AM

@downpour
Ahh good, I thought your username was familiar! 😊 ❤️

Female
1,766 posts

minnie298a • 3 May 2020 at 4:04 AM

@downpour
Mine has paid for it's self many times over and is the reason my cove got so big. It would currently cost over 31k a day for my mortals to be fed by Tim, so it pays for it's self every 6 months or so if I was to constantly keep my pets in there. It's also meant that when ever real life got nasty over the last couple of years, I didn't have to think about how to log in on dodgy wifi to feed or book my pets in.

However my Leaf was kind of free. The year they came out I won the Gobbler event and used that CC for one as I was having trouble saving the money while paying for Tim's on a regular basis. Back then my cove was under 200 creatures, just because I couldn't handle feeding (or paying for) anything bigger, and they would go to Tim's every few days to be "topped" up.

153 posts

downpour • 3 May 2020 at 9:43 AM

@minnie298a
ahhhhh okay cool 😊 thanks for your input ^^

Deleted • 4 May 2020 at 1:18 AM

@downpour yes I brought one and it great,

It keep your creature 100 percent happy!

153 posts

downpour • 4 May 2020 at 2:33 AM

@nightmarerainbow
cool, thanks 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 June 2020 at 11:27 PM

It's absolutely worth it! I have one for each of my coves.
I never have to worry about any of my creatures dying.
Years ago, I've had to give up a lot of beloved honks because
I couldn't or wasn't able to feed them enough to keep them all.
Now I can have whatever I want and never sacrifice any of my creatures.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 11 June 2020 at 1:02 AM

It’s definitely worth. I’d say worth even more than the 500cc that it’s being sold for! You should get one in case any prices change. No guarantee it will be around forever or be the same price. But if you get one I doubt it will ever be taken away.

Edit whoops seems like this is old and person already bought one haha