Creature Suggestion - Luxu [Halloween]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
2 posts

jaydendaniel1204 • 3 May 2020 at 10:35 PM

Luxu

Image Link: https://imgur.com/PBOBlYH

The name Luxu is derived from the Latin term for light, Lux. This is inspired by different types of spirit guides, one being related to light.

Descriptions
Egg
Luxu eggs radiate a calming aura. It's said that if you try and remove the egg's hat, however, you will feel an overwhelming melancholy.

Creature
Luxu are very docile and helpful creatures, learning how to interact with others at an early age before becoming a professional spirit guide and guardian. Using their staff to attract lost spirits and guide them to the other side, a single Luxu will guide as many as 5,000 spirits in their lifetime before they are stationed as guardians in the spirit realm. They have been sighted wandering around fogbound lakes in the forests, though their place of origin is largely unknown.

Details
Habitat: Unknown
Weight: 0.1 kg
Height: 1.4 m

Thank you for checking out my suggestion! Feedback is greatly appreciated.

#creaturesuggestion

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 3 May 2020 at 11:05 PM

@jaydendaniel1204
Super cute. 😸 I love your art style, so many great creature suggestions coming out recently. ^-^ ❤️
Best of luck in getting it made!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 4 May 2020 at 10:01 PM

@jaydendaniel1204
I really like the style! I know the humanoid creatures are a little controversial on this site, but I've always been a fan of them, and having more is a welcome addition to my cove ❤️ I hope that one can join me this fall!

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 30 August 2020 at 2:46 PM

Yes please, more humanoid type creatures! I like the description as well, since it is easy to read and doesn't unnecessarily complicate your creature.

I did think that it was going to turn into a Walrus, but I do still really like it.

Non-binary
1,034 posts

distorted • 2 September 2020 at 7:12 PM

@jaydendaniel1204 ooo so cool! I think there should be more human like creatures!

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 9 September 2020 at 4:32 PM

@jaydendaniel1204 chosen for October 2020!