2,699 posts

jlya • 16 June 2020 at 12:49 PM

@pwuffy
Fed! (34)
Your Balrog evolved finally! 😃

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 17 June 2020 at 4:58 AM

hello everyone! finally my balrog has evolved! i am extremely happy, thank you all so much for feeding ❤️

i updated all entries and then drew the winner of the 1500 feeds prize using a random raffle name picker, and the winner is @lokisonoflaufey ! congratulations and thank you so much for your dedication 😃 here is your prize: Trade #960953 just offer a junk item! (also, the trade got taken down because it had been up for so long DX and i forgot exactly which creatures were in it but i think this was close. to make up for it i added some extra stuff in there for your prize. if you remember something that was supposed to be in there that wasnt, just let me know and i will add it in 😃 )

i really appreciate all the feeds and dedication 😊 it means a lot! for those of you who did 15 recorded feeds or more i will be sending a small token of appreciation from my side @gnaw ❤️

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 17 June 2020 at 5:24 AM

@pwuffy Whoo! Congrats, your balrog is lookin' handsome as! Thanks for hosting this giveaway and for the extra crits 😊 Congrats loki for winning too!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 17 June 2020 at 11:53 AM

@pwuffy

Oh wow, thank you (*^▽^*) congrats on growing your baby Balrog!

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 17 June 2020 at 10:22 PM

@pwuffy
Congrats on your Balrog being fully evolved! And aw, thank you for the bonus critters ❤️ Congrats to loki for winning. 😊