Rascam rp

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 17 May 2020 at 3:27 PM

(Note: this is just a 'for fun' rp. Its ok if this topic dies. Also, this is ment to be a peaceful rp, so i dont expect that many plot points)

Welcome to Rascam, where people and ghosts live in peace.

Long ago, Rascam was founded by people who could see 'ghost material', and built a town. Back then, those people hated ghost, because they could see the material to, and they thought they were special. So if any ghost were caught in the town, they would meet...well, the correct words would be 'a horrible second death', but thats just saying it lightly. After a long war against Typho (the town where ghost live and people arent welcome), they made a settlement that in both towns, people and ghosts are to be treated as equals. Now at the present, that treaty is being shook, and a second war might come to be...

You can play as either a person or a ghost, the sign up sheet is below:
Name:
H/G: (human or ghost)
Personality:
Apperance:
Other/backstory:

Some explmation:
Ghosts only stay in rascam if they want to. If they dont, then their spirit will evaporate and never be seen again (THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEAVE THE RP). The rules are as followed:
No Mary sues, no op characters that 'can only be killed with the power of love', lets keep it pg-13, proper grammar is advised, no controling other peoples characters (you can have multiple). This isnt taking place in the middle-earth setting, but rather from the 1990s to early 2010s. It is also 3-4 days into summer.

Pings (sorry if i waist your time): @fanficmelon @wingedfox @asrieldreemurr

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 May 2020 at 8:28 PM

@meisawesome Sounds fun enough

Name: Adeline
H/G: (human or ghost) Ghost
Personality:
Likes to people watch. Sometimes makes small toys for children. Shy but friendly.
Appearance:
As a human, she had auburn hair tied up, with a white bow, into a ponytail. She also wore a red dress with a white peter-pan collar and a silver bell around her neck. Adeline didn't wear shoes. As a ghost, she's practically the same, except for a light blue tint (because she's a ghost) and multiple burn marks.
Other/backstory:
Her parents burned her because they thought she was a witch-child.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 17 May 2020 at 8:49 PM

@asrieldreemurr accepted, heres mine because i didnt do it before hand :/

Name: Rosa
H/G: Ghost
Personality: most of the time, she pretty much doesnt care about whats going on. She justs likes to play on some swings and tells stories to herself.
Apperance: as a human, she had black hair and wore alot of t-shirts and shorts. But now as a ghost, she is pretty much transparent with a blue tint. And yes, she wore slip-ons because tying shoes are for wimps.
Other: yes, she is going to highschool to advance to college even though she doesnt age. She is taller than most, and thus, often mistaken for an adult. She doesnt like to talk about the way she went out, but she did a toaster bath.

Note: i should say that this isnt taking place in the middle-earth setting, but rather from the 1990s to early 2010s. Also, it is 3-4 days into summer.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 May 2020 at 12:36 PM

@meisawesome human character time- its pyrus again, but i changed his name. no, the unnamed friend isn't wani. i have other plans for this. >: )
also, ty for pinging me, i didn't log on to EC yesterday so i didn't see the ping until now

Name: Pairo (pai-ro)
H/G: Human
Personality: Offstandish and snarky, Pairo normally ends up doing some very rude things. He always regrets it later though. He actually is kind of a softie and really likes being snuggled.
Appearance: Pairo has black hair and light brown skin. He normally wears a jacket over some kind of plain, mono-color shirt. Normally his hair is downward, with a single sliver of hair sticking upward, but sometimes it gets spiked up.
Other/backstory: His friend died. Oh no sad story. Not his fault. Ok yeah it probably is his fault. He stays in Rascam for two reasons. 1) His friend's ghost is here. 2) There are other people who see ghosts here so he's not a crazy person and a complete outsider.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 May 2020 at 12:47 PM

@fanficmelon accepted! Imma make a second character here

Name: Everest
H/G: human
Personality: a shy kind of person who doesnt like to interact with things. This includes people, ghosts, animals...pretty much anything that can make a sound.
Apperance: long brown hair and hazel eyes. Wears a yellow shirt with a cat on it and navy blue shorts. Sneakers.
Other/backstory: unlike her parents, she hadnt learned about rascam before they moved. Thus, she is freaked out about the ghosts.