How to calculate your Cave Worth (Spreadsheet)

in General

Female
471 posts

sandara • 15 June 2020 at 1:51 PM

Hi guys!
I just make a Spreadsheet on excel to facilitate the calculation of the cave worth (minimum).

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuRjDhesh2mMdZage6lvUj0t5j8?e=D4WP4y

To use the Spreadsheet the only thing you need to do is put the amount of a creature specie on the amount column.
To facilitate, go to your creatures and change to "Show By: Species (A-Z)".

P.S. I don't know if it will work ('cause my Excel is in Portuguese), so if anything goes wrong just tell me.

Also, thanks @budgie for allowing me to use your Pricing Guide❤️

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 June 2020 at 2:10 PM

@sandara I dunno if this is a problem problem or if it's a me problem, but the spreadsheet is read-only...

Female
471 posts

sandara • 15 June 2020 at 2:13 PM

@fanficmelon
You have to save a copy (that will give you the permition to modify the spreadsheet), I did set it to be read-only so people can't change spreadsheet on the link.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 June 2020 at 2:43 PM

@sandara oh, ok! also, how do i get the final worth of the cove? cause no matter what i do it just stays as # true ? and doesn't change to the amount >< tbh I've never used a spreadsheet before

Female
471 posts

sandara • 15 June 2020 at 3:11 PM

@fanficmelon
That's strange, it had to be automatic, is H8 and H9 (cc= and ec=) like this: "=SOMACOR(D4,D4: D924,VERDADEIRO)"?
If so, try to change the word verdadeiro to true.

And if you aren't using the Excel App I don't know if it will work.

Also, I updated the spreadsheet, there were some wrongs values.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 June 2020 at 5:17 PM

@sandara Im not using the Excel app, so I don't think it works without the app. But maybe it's just a me problem. ">_>

Female
471 posts

sandara • 15 June 2020 at 5:57 PM

@fanficmelon
I think that don't having the app is the problem, 'cause I am pretty sure that the online Excel don't work.
I will try to explain, for me to create the spreadsheet I had to create a new module on excel, 'cause it would be a pain to add 1 by one of the total, so basically I created a new module where the Ec is green and Cc is black, so it will automatically adds by color.
I think the online Excel will not permit a new module, so it will ignore all the commands of this new module.