Free Art request (really looking to improve skill)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

156 posts

warghost141 • 14 July 2020 at 7:43 AM

I am creating free art for anyone intrested you can ask me here for one or you can check out my deviant here

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkneonheart

My Deviant is currently under development and I am working improving and gaining new skill I mainly work on human drawings but I am open to other requests too (I practice as much as I can Inbetween work )
I consider myself a traditional artist but I do sometimes work on digital if that's really what u would like

Please help get the message of free art request around that would be much appreciated.

warghost141.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)
5)

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 14 July 2020 at 12:10 PM

@warghost141
Hello! ❤️ Thanks, I appreciate you making this free.
I see you'd mainly like to work on human art, but by chance could you make something of Svea, my Texu? No particular request, hand-done or digital is fine and however/wherever you feel like drawing her is great. I'd just like to see her through someone else's art, I guess 😊 Make it however you want to.
Side note: If you'd rather not use your time and energy for a digital creature, that's alright, I don't mind ❤️ Just figured it was worth a shot to ask 😊 Thanks! ❤️

Pings to spread the word (sorry):
@skyfall4
@lexicon
@sinthr

156 posts

warghost141 • 16 July 2020 at 9:04 AM

@jlya
I would love to thank you for taking part I'll add you to the list

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 16 July 2020 at 11:32 AM

@warghost141

this is super cool !! if its something you would be interested in, do you think you would be able to draw one of my dogs or both? they can both be in one picture haha it doesn't matter to me how you do it especially since you're the artist!!

If animals aren't something you draw much its no big deal just figured Id ask !! 😊

Female
2,671 posts

jlya • 16 July 2020 at 11:51 AM

@warghost141
Thanks ❤️ I look forward to seeing the finished project! 😃

156 posts

warghost141 • 16 July 2020 at 4:01 PM

@lisa1321
yeah I would love to draw your dogs feel free to send me any reference you have.