Closed Indefinitely| Amazing Grace Creature Facility

in User Contests & Giveaways

What do you think about monthly updates?

52 posts

amazinggrace • 26 July 2020 at 8:36 PM

Welcome to the official Forum of Amazing Grace Creature Facility.

Update Feed:
-AGCF will be closing indefinitely starting now. Any remaining currency and creatures will be kept, given away, or sold. This account may be repurposed as well.

Wishes Granted All Time : 39
Wishes Granted Since Reopening: 6

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 26 July 2020 at 8:57 PM

@amazinggrace

I sent over 2 transfers for donations please accept them, thanks!šŸ˜Š

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 26 July 2020 at 9:04 PM

@amazinggrace

This is so neat! I sent over 2 transfers to donate, too! ā¤ļø

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 26 July 2020 at 9:11 PM

@amazinggrace

this is a great idea! ā¤ļø

52 posts

amazinggrace • 26 July 2020 at 10:53 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
@cleokitty
Thank you for your kind words and generous donations! This place has been around for quite some time, but on a different post https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/73121?page=1 and even then the idea was based off a different forum.

@izziebee1017 thank you for the kind words. The kind words of others keep me motivated, and I'd assume many others as well.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 27 July 2020 at 9:35 AM

@amazinggrace Hello! May I place a wish? I would like a Fife or an Orciel in that order. Thank you! I will send over a transfer when I have some more time šŸ˜Š

52 posts

amazinggrace • 27 July 2020 at 9:40 AM

@totallynotjoey Hello, you sure can place a wish! Also, thank you for the donation, it is very appreciated.

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 27 July 2020 at 12:11 PM

@amazinggrace
Hey! Can a wish for an Orciel/Tine? Thanks sooo much!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 July 2020 at 12:51 PM

@amazinggrace

So happy to see this back and running! It's such a fun and amazing idea, I love being a part of it. šŸ˜Š

I'd like to keep my previous wish please - that would be Fourbon or Poppy ā¤ļø
I'll keep watch of wishes and help out when I can šŸ˜ƒ

Edit:
I'd like to send a CC donation also - are you taking them on your main, or send to amazinggrace?

Edit 2:
I gotta admit, I like having the wishes on the forum better - overlooked that option when voting. xD

52 posts

amazinggrace • 27 July 2020 at 1:32 PM

@blizzards Of course! Thanks for the kind words

@pouncessoftly I had been wanting to get it back up for a while, I've been working on the format for weeks. I'll get your wish entered ASAP, and here is fine. Also, thanks for your input about the wishes.

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 July 2020 at 2:44 PM

@amazinggrace
Sounds great! Also if you would like to set up a junk trade (preferably no egg, just random item) I've got some EC to donate too! šŸ˜Š ā¤ļø

52 posts

amazinggrace • 27 July 2020 at 2:46 PM

@pouncessoftly Here you are, thank you!

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 27 July 2020 at 4:00 PM

@amazinggrace

If I may make a wish, I'd love to have a Keekee, Pipared, or Ornisment one day, in that order! They're such lovely birds c:

52 posts

amazinggrace • 27 July 2020 at 4:16 PM

@cleokitty I also love birds. Your wish has been added, and we will start searching for one of your wishes!

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 27 July 2020 at 4:17 PM

@amazinggrace

you're amazing, thank you! ā¤ļø

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 27 July 2020 at 4:27 PM

@amazinggrace

I would love to make a wish if possible! Im trying to obtain one of each turtle-like species. So preferably kelpa, turtux, or tigloo šŸ˜Š

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 29 July 2020 at 12:23 PM

@amazinggrace
This is an amazing idea ā¤ļø , could you set up a trade for me to donate some ec?
If I may, I would like to wish for an Abet or a Manekii! Thank you so much.

Female
471 posts

sandara • 30 July 2020 at 11:04 AM

@amazinggrace
My ultimate dream is an Eurog, and don't worry, I can pay 9k-10k cc at most, just looking for someone willing to trade one for cc (wich is really hard to find).

If you can't find it, I would be really happy with a Tific (middle stage-Child/Teen)šŸ˜ƒ

*įµ—į‘‹įµƒį¢įµ įµžįµ’įµ˜*
ā™„Lįµ’įµ›įµ‰įµ§ā‚’įµ¤ā™„

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 1 August 2020 at 12:23 PM

@amazinggrace
actually can I wish for a Geockard? Thanks a lot!

7 posts

etunos • 1 August 2020 at 5:25 PM

Hello, I just want to say this is a really neat idea. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to help? If not thank you for your kindness anyway.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 1 August 2020 at 5:46 PM

@amazinggrace Wow really cool! Could I wish for a cool name that would suit a female stage 2 Yojura? Thanks!

52 posts

amazinggrace • 3 August 2020 at 7:44 AM

@myriadium
@blizzards
@dragistar12

Sorry for the late response, I forgot my password for a while. No more will that be a problem though. All of your wishes will be added shortly.

@sandara I'll see what I can do.

@etunos thanks, we will accept any help.

Female
114 posts

blizzards • 3 August 2020 at 7:54 AM

@amazinggrace
Hey! You can erase my wish thanks so much for the cc lent though ^^

52 posts

amazinggrace • 3 August 2020 at 7:55 AM

@blizzards sure!

The new update is out! We will now update every month!

1 post

haelyworld • 4 August 2020 at 11:05 AM

@amazinggrace
Hello! If it's possible I'd love to wish for the new Yojura species? Thank you very much and since I'm new I have a couple of questions. Firstly, how much ec is equal to 100cc? Secondly, how can you get an egg from the theif shop? Thanks so much again!!

52 posts

amazinggrace • 4 August 2020 at 6:10 PM

@haelyworld

Hello! As of now, your account is too young to accept transfers, but in, I think, 48 hours you can accept transfers.

100cc is equal to around 1 million ec, but prices vary with sellers.

Eggs appear in the thief shop around every 15 minutes (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong). Some are duds, which means they give you nothing and take your ec. The lower the cost, the higher the possibility of it being a fake egg.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 12 August 2020 at 11:30 PM

@amazinggrace
Howdy!! I'd love to join the birthday list if possible! My birthday's on October 19th! c:

52 posts

amazinggrace • 13 August 2020 at 10:23 AM

@cleokitty
Added!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 13 August 2020 at 11:53 AM

@amazinggrace Hey! Could I change my wish to a Geockard, Yojura, or Fife in that order? Also I'd like to join the birthday list, mine is November 8 šŸ˜Š Thank you for this!

52 posts

amazinggrace • 13 August 2020 at 1:40 PM

@totallynotjoey of course! Obtained and sent.

Also added to the list