Feeding Contest (add your creature)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
471 posts

sandara • 3 August 2020 at 11:23 PM

Hello feeders!
I was thinking of doing a little bit different feeding contest, so if the instructions are confusing tell me.
And I am not sure if this contest will go well, 'cause my intention is to keep it open as long as there is some people willing to feed.

1. I will add yours creatures in this contest (there will be only one of my creatures, the mascot, the rest will be other players'), so if you want me to add your just post here;
2. Only main accounts will count, so everytime you feed one creature you gain one number, so everybody has a chance to win one of the prizes;
3. On the end of each month I will do a raffle;
4. Every new creatures add I will ping the feeders, be prepared (if you do not want to be pinged tell me);
5. Every donation will enter as one prize of the month, I will update the prize every donation (I will add the name of the player to the donors - if they agree) - you can post your donations here, on my wall or PM me.

Rules to add your creature:
➣Only one creature add per player;
➣There has to be a goal (until the creature evolves, or no greater than 10 levels if it is already evolved);
➣When the goal is reached your creature will be removed and you cannot enter the same creature for the next month (so you can enter the same creature every 2 months);
➣You can withdraw your creature anytime;
➣For now there is no waiting list, but if everything goes well and people post a lot I will add it.
P.S. feeding your own creature (that has been add to the contest) will still give you 1 number.

Creatures to be feed (this month will begin when there is at least 5):
Ichi - Mascot

Prizes - Aug (may be updated):
➣200k Ec
➣1 Felichine
Donors:

Feeders:
@
@
@
@
@