Male
1 post

stormix • 23 August 2020 at 5:25 PM

hi i is new here what is this and what do we do

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 25 August 2020 at 5:00 PM

Hello and welcome to EggCave!

I'm @WolfSpike23, and welcome, @stormix!

Things are quite simple around here, and if you can figure things out, good job! But if you need some guidance, then look no further!

~ Chapter I - Abbreviations + Terms. ~
Common abbreviations include EC, CC, and XC, but what do they mean? Well, EC has two separate meanings. EggCave and EggCoins. EggCoins is the main currency of EggCave, and you can keep track of it on the side panel. CC means CaveCash. That's the tab underneath the amount of on-hand EggCoins you have. CaveCash is more special than EggCoins, as you can buy exclusive creatures, multi-use travels, and special items for your beloved pets. For more abbreviations, check here.

~ Chapter II - eCode. ~
eCode can do magical things to your texts. That's what I'm doing to make this text blue, centered, and in italics. eCode can also be used in your profile, and once you get the hang of it, you can do lots of things.

~ Chapter III - Site Guidelines + Rules. ~
This is very important. The Site Guidelines are a set of rules you must follow. They maintain the safety of the site.

~ Chapter IV - Social. ~
The forums are a place to gather. Here you can roleplay, chit-chat, and do much more.

~ Chapter V - Other areas. ~
Archives - Basically 'Google' for creatures.

Need more help? Go here!

Cave - Adopt common creatures!

Ark City - Explore Ark City! Re-Name, and Shop here!

Submit a ticket - Contact EggCave staff!