Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 25 November 2020 at 3:15 PM

@wingedfox yep! I'll try to post once a day or at least 3 times a week

@nekogirl sure! you can change it. Just lmk what you wanna change it to

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 25 November 2020 at 3:18 PM

@wolfspike23 I'm thinking Kovidar or somethin.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 November 2020 at 5:22 PM

Yee I'm glad you guys like the idea!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 28 November 2020 at 5:47 PM

Should we start the rp sometime next week?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2020 at 8:10 PM

That sounds good!

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 28 November 2020 at 10:02 PM

Yep, sounds good! I've been waiting for a while too so this is making me happy now that its going to happen soon.

@wolfspike
Also, is this roleplay when the people are at Beacon or when they are already Huntsmen/Huntresses? And if you mentioned it in the first post, I somehow didn't see it.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 29 November 2020 at 5:51 PM

@nekogirl i think i mentioned it in the first post but if not they're training at beacon currently

Deleted • 29 November 2020 at 6:58 PM

I'm so excited XD

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 9 December 2020 at 9:07 PM

You guys said that we would be starting it next week? It says a week ago when those replies were posted so would we be doing it now?

Deleted • 10 December 2020 at 11:09 AM

I agree with nekogirl.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 10 December 2020 at 7:44 PM

@n3kogirl sure! I'll make the thread and link it here. I may not make a second post until tmrw or the weekend.

Main thread: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74386

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 January 2021 at 12:44 AM

@wolfspike23
Is this still open? Also, am I allowed to make two characters, or can I only have one? Thanks!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 5 January 2021 at 8:18 AM

@shadowdragon28
I believe its still open? And you can make 2 characters

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 January 2021 at 1:40 AM

@wolfspike23
Here are my characters!

Form
Character Name: Lia Einar
Nickname: (Optional): N/A
Species: Human
Weapon: Her main weapons are two short light weight swords that she keeps strapped at her belt. She fights wielding two weapons. However she carries around many daggers in a pouch that she throws in battle(with telekinesis). Her main fighting style is standing far away and using her telekinesis to throw and retrieve her swords and daggers at opponents.
Outfit/Appearance: She has long black hair with purple highlights. Her eyes are amber and she wears a black cropped hoodie. She has a leather belt tied around her waist in order to store her weapons. She has ripped denim jeans and wears boots. She also carries sunglasses around and wears them frequently. She sometimes even wears sunglasses indoors if the lights are to bright for her.
Personality: Lia is a pretty easy going person. She's the type to have a lot of friends but not be close to any of them. She distances herself from people and has trust issues. However, she's sociable and likes to joke around. She just wants to have fun. She's really daring and takes a lot of risks. She hates rules and people who try to control her. Lia is a bit hotheaded and impulsive, and charges headfirst into battle. She seeks out thrills and loves to put her life on the line. She doesn't hold her life in high regard.
Aura Colour: Dark purple, so dark that it almost looks black
Semblance: Telekinesis, but the heavier the object is, the harder for her to lift it. The overuse of her semblance in her fighting style has caused her eyes to be delicate, and she wears sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun(she takes the sunglasses off while battling). After straining her semblance, her eyes will be easily irritable and watery. If she uses her semblance at full power(etc. moving/controlling huge objects), she can even get temporary blindness/blurriness.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Her family used to be high ranking officials. However, her parents were killed on a mission and she was left with her sick little sister. Lia then had to take up a job as a city guard in order to take care of her sister. But her sister soon passed away. Lia was all alone. She decided to stop following laws and do whatever she wanted, because she wanted to find meaning in life. She developed the habit of fighting as a coping method. She takes many risks and puts herself in unfavorable situations because she thinks that nobody would care if she dies in battle.
Team: Open
Relatives/Family/Pet: (Optional) Mother(deceased), Father(deceased), Faith(sister)(deceased)
Other: (Optional)

Form
Character Name: Fenix Bryni
Nickname: (Optional): Fen
Species: Faunus
Weapon: A silver scythe that is also a gun(think something like Crescent Rose).
Outfit/Appearance: He has dirty blond hair and has fluffy Fennec fox ears. He has yellow eyes. He doesn't really have a official huntsmen outfit; he wears a casual white T-Shirt and jeans.
Personality: Fen is a pretty chill and calm person. He's frequently a person who diffuses fights. He is an introvert but knows how to cooperate with his classmates. He is good at hiding his emotions, pretending, and lying. Even when Fen is unsure about something, he pretends to be confident, and is thus viewed as a really self confident skilled fighter. However, he doubts himself a lot and has self esteem issues. He is intelligent and comes up with plans before heading to battle. His personality contrasts with the fiery and destructive nature of his semblance.
Aura Colour: the color of a flame
Semblance: He is a fennec fox Faunus, so he has really good hearing. But sometimes if a sound is too loud or piercing it might result in extreme pain to Fen. His semblance is Pyrokinesis(he can create/control fire). If he uses his semblance too much, his body might overheat and he might get a fever or heatstroke. He faints if he overexerts his semblance.
Previous Affiliation/Affiliation: Fen was born to a family composed of primarily hunters. He spent his childhood training in Vacuo to be a hunter. His family trained him to show a strong image to others, and to pretend like he always knew what to do. He was often compared to his successful elder brother, which resulted in self esteem issues. However he still cares for his parents and brother strongly.
Team: Open
Relatives/Family/Pet: (Optional) Mom, Dad, Finn(brother, graduated hunter)
Other: (Optional) His ears are sensitive and he hates loud noises. He also hates water.