Back from the dead

in General

Female
88 posts

shann901 • 9 September 2020 at 11:36 PM

Hey y'all! I've been gone for a few years and am wondering if someone can tell me what happened with the larger leveled creatures!I noticed that mine all went to levels in the tens. Also can anyone tell me what are some cool eggs I've missed from the last two years? I've seen a few cute ones here and there and want to see what I should collect! Thanks!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 10 September 2020 at 12:05 AM

@shann901 hiya! welcome back! 😃 basically, all creatures had their level numbers squished, but they are still calculated the same as before! and creatures are now immortal at level 20 ^^ personally some of my favorites from recently have been the trask, vulov, goldshard, sammied, and innu!

if you'd like to read more about the changes to levels: https://eggcave.com/blog/the-calculation-is-same-but-creature-levels-display-differently-now

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 10 September 2020 at 12:53 AM

@shann901 welcome back! 😊 pwuffy already explained abt the level change but the recent monthlies n csps have been nice 😊 you can pop on by to my side account @eeveelutary and check the monthlies tab! I'll give u 1 for free as long as i have 3 or more 😊

Female
88 posts

shann901 • 10 September 2020 at 7:42 AM

@pwuffy oh sweet! I was trying to find a blog post about the levels and just couldn't.

@magenta that's so sweet of you, I'll take a look when I can! I've missed this site so much everyone has always been so nice.