Can't stay in the cove.

in Help & Questions

Does this happen to you?

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 25 September 2020 at 5:49 PM

So I thought everyone had this problem, until my friend informed me otherwise. Whenever I am on my PC or using the mobile version of this site, I can't stay within the cove I am "feeding". If I click Egg #34, and #78 is the next creature in the cove, the website brings me to #35 instead. So I end up having to bring up each creature within a cove, in a new tab. I think this defeats the purpose of the coves, and I end up feeding more than what users want me to.
What should I do?

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 25 September 2020 at 5:59 PM

@poserpanda
The "Next Creature" arrow is designed to take you to the next creature alphabetically in the person's cove. It not taking you to the next creature in a user created list is not a bug. If you want to only feed a particular list you will have to open each creature in that list in its own tab. Currently there is no arrow/button/link/ect to take you to the next creature on a particular list on a creature's page.

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 25 September 2020 at 8:23 PM

Well that stinks. I was hoping I was just doing something wrong. But thanks for helping me.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 25 September 2020 at 10:45 PM

@poserpanda
Agreed. Hoping maybe it becomes a feature some day.

Female
1,637 posts

minnie298a • 26 September 2020 at 12:35 AM

While I'll admit I'm not very computer literate, I can see making it a feature being on the more difficult side. At the moment you can have any of your creatures in any of your cove lists. This means one creature can be in multiple lists. Which list would it link to? I've also seen people who just have a "display" cove of the same creature listed many, many times. In that case it could look like there are 20 creatures to click through, but there is actually only one.

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 26 September 2020 at 12:55 AM

As this question has been answered this topic is now closed. If you would like to make a suggestion for a new site feature feel free to create a topic for it.