Female
9 posts

supremebananus • 29 September 2020 at 9:48 PM

Hey, excited to be a new member of this site!! Here's a bit about me

I love animals and plan to study herpetology/toxinology in the future. I currently raise all sorts of arachnids, a couple of snakes, and 3 cats. My hobbies include herping, vulture culture, and bug hunting so obviously I plan to get every invert and reptile I can on this game haha.

I'm glad to be a part of this community! I'm open to messages if anyone wants to chat, I'd love to talk 😊

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 29 September 2020 at 10:35 PM

@supremebananus

Welcome!!! I hope enjoy it here, there are lots of cool critters to collect πŸ˜‰. Let me know if you have any questions! You can post on my wall/PM me anytime you want to talk about animals because I also love them❀️. Recently 3 snakes got into my apartment......decidedly not very happy about that but my cat was ecstatic to play with some new friends ;A;

Female
9 posts

supremebananus • 29 September 2020 at 10:46 PM

@lexicon
Thank you!!
Oh wow, that sounds exciting haha! It's crazy there was 3 at once, I only saw 2 snakes in my front yard this whole year >☹️ It's a dream come true to wake up to a house full of snakes lol

Female
40 posts

featherpelt • 29 September 2020 at 10:56 PM

Hello!

Female
9 posts

supremebananus • 29 September 2020 at 10:59 PM

@featherpelt
hey!

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 29 September 2020 at 11:04 PM

@supremebananus

It wasn't all at once sorry haha. It was over the course of a week or so then we found out there was a hole under our doorway! I couldn't sleep for a long time because I was so freaked out xD. I'm fine with pet snakes and snakes out in the wild but it was so scary and unexpected to just find one in my apartment with no idea how it got in!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 30 September 2020 at 12:01 AM

@supremembananus
Welcome to egg cave!

Female
9 posts

supremebananus • 30 September 2020 at 2:44 AM

@lexicon
That's still pretty crazy though! I'd understand being startled haha, hopefully they weren't venomous?

@izziedragon
Thank you!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 30 September 2020 at 3:27 AM

@supremebananus

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here sending you a transfer so please accept.

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 30 September 2020 at 8:25 AM

@supremebananus

Nah they were harmless pinewood snakes. I thought they were babies because they're so small! What kind of snakes do you have?

P.S. I am also sending you a transfer from my side @arbitrary! You can accept all transfers once your account turns 48 hours old 😊

Female
9 posts

supremebananus • 30 September 2020 at 4:12 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Thank you!!!

@lexicon
Well that's good. And I have two ball pythons 😊

Thank you!!

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 5 October 2020 at 3:14 PM

@supremebananus
Hello and welcome! I'll give you a few pets via transfer to help you get started.

Use
eCode to design your text like I'm doing now!

Snakes are cool. Though I'm scared of bugs!

Female
9 posts

supremebananus • 5 October 2020 at 7:02 PM

@distorted thank you so much!
and understandable, they are kinda creepy until you familiarize with them :v

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 5 October 2020 at 11:16 PM

@supremebananus
I'll never like insects and spiders...