hi

in General

Deleted • 13 October 2020 at 11:02 PM

hi, I’m new to this game and I would like to get to know people better and make more friends!

Deleted • 14 October 2020 at 5:34 AM

@kelpie Hello! Dreamii's the name, and no I don't live up to it! This is a nice community, it's more on the sweet side, not salty. I suggest you read the player guide bc I'm not too good with explaining. Anywho you'll probably see me around often bc I usually come here when I'm feeling down, oh wait, you'll see me all the time 😊 Anyways, if you have any questions/concerns read the player guide first I guess but other than that contact the 'staff..' (Don't ask why I did that) Anyways I hope you find it nice here and meet some other great ppl! Alrighty, I bid you adieu. (also Kelpie is such a cute name to me for some reason)

Deleted • 14 October 2020 at 8:37 AM

thank you so much! I like your name too!

Wait, is this how you do it? @dreamii

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 14 October 2020 at 12:06 PM

@kelpie

Hi welcome!!! I love your name❤️. Let me know if you have any questions 😊

Also yes you "pinged" correctly by just using the "@" symbol and the person's username! But if you edit your post and add it in later then they won't get a notification, just so you know!

Deleted • 14 October 2020 at 12:28 PM

@lexicon Thank you for letting me know. Also, how do you do the heart thing?

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 14 October 2020 at 3:03 PM

@kelpie Hi Kelpie! Welcome to eggcave! Hope you like it here! Sending over a Dinni!
Cute username!
😊 😃 ❤️ 😃 😊

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 14 October 2020 at 4:21 PM

@kelpie

You just do < 3 but without the space and it turns into ❤️ ^^

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 14 October 2020 at 4:52 PM

@kelpie Go here https://eggcave.com/forums/ecode

Deleted • 14 October 2020 at 4:55 PM

@kelpie
If your tagging someone then yes, but if you want me to receive a notif, then press the arrow. A blue box is supposed to appear. Click it and then you're set. I think-

Deleted • 14 October 2020 at 5:21 PM

@lexicon Thank you for telling me! I don't know if you'll get two notification because I realized I couldn't post one after the other so i had to delete my comment... @distorted hehe, thanks! I think your username is really cool! Um, i clicked on the notification thing and it says I need to wait 23 hours... is it supposed to say that? @dreamii Thank you for letting me know! ❤️

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 14 October 2020 at 5:24 PM

@kelpie Yes I sent a transfer but new accounts have to wait two days to accept it. And thank you!

Deleted • 14 October 2020 at 6:54 PM

@distorted Ok, thank you❤️

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 21 October 2020 at 2:25 PM

@kelpie Please let me know what you have figured out because even when I was here from the very beginning. I've been out for 4 years and I don't remember a thing. I feel like a newbie again.

Deleted • 21 October 2020 at 2:43 PM

@lilacblack Hi! I kinda have figured things out, is there anything that you want to know? I'll try to help! Also, I couldn't reply earlier, I just finished class lol.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 21 October 2020 at 2:58 PM

Honestly I don't even know anymore. I feel way too overwhelmed.. I guess. It's fine. don't worry. Hope your class went well.

Deleted • 21 October 2020 at 7:51 PM

@lilacblack Ok!