Potential cashout of XC?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Non-binary
248 posts

captaincookies • 21 November 2020 at 6:59 PM

Ok, so hear me out y'all. I think the Click Exchange is broken, and has been for some time now. Users build up way too much XC, and once they have enough of it, they don't need to click/feed any of the creatures in it anymore. Creatures in the service garner so few clicks that a few thousand XC could probably last you a year, perhaps years. There is no additional incentive to keep people using the service, because as soon as you put in your first creature, and click a few other creatures, there is no reason to keep using it beyond leaving your creature in there, gaining clicks albeit at a snail's pace.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but there could be a small incentive that could be added to keep users actually using the Click Exchange. What if we let users cash out their XC, like for every XC they cash out they receive a small sum of EC? It would encourage users to feed using the click exchange, thus raising the number of total clicks every creature gets, the low number of which has been a major problem with the exchange.

It would not be a large amount, for sure, but like, 10-25 extra EC per XC would give users like me with hundreds of thousands of extra credits something to finally do with the large excess.

I know I am only one voice in a sea of users trying to fix our poor, discarded system, but I had to add my two cents. Have a nice night y'all, and please stay safe out there.

Female
114 posts

pooh • 25 November 2020 at 9:35 AM

@captaincookies
Well... why not? 😊

Female
330 posts

jaywesome • 25 November 2020 at 10:36 AM

Sounds like a great idea actually

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 25 November 2020 at 11:32 AM

@captaincookies
I really like this idea. 😊

Female
354 posts

corpse • 29 November 2020 at 1:50 AM

@captaincookies

I like this idea. Not only do you gain a little bit of EC, but your creatures will be clicked on more often. It's a fair share.

(Tell me if you don't like being pinged)
@calwyn
@hocuspocus
@dragiigy
@eschla
@redwyverns

Male
206 posts

theposiden649 • 30 November 2020 at 3:58 PM

@captaincookies yep