CC Interest

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 26 November 2020 at 7:09 PM

I think it’d be cool if there were a CC strongroom where you could collect interest on your CC. It could be a very small rate, and to maintain the amounts of CC allowed, it could only be allowed to be collected at increments of 50, 100, 200, etc. Just a thought.

Female
574 posts

iia • 7 December 2020 at 8:05 PM

@issiebee1017 This is a GREAT idea!
@ian
Ok, I'ma rant a little.
First of all, not everyone has the funds to buy cc because it is SO expensive if you think about it. according to budgie's guide the onny is worth over 540 UDS!!!
I do not have a lot of extra money and a good amount of players on this site are kids who need parental permission to buy. I know my parents would not think highly of my choice if I bought CaveCash.
Second. Think about it, EVERY SINGLE CC THAT IS IN EXISTENCE (with the acceptation of rare cc events) HAS BEEN BOUGHT, SO EGGCAVE MUST BE A FLIPPIN MONEY PIT!!!!! every time you buy a cc creature that was someone's 5 USD ☹️

Especially with the rereleases CC is in SUPERDEMAND and I'm not going to buy any (never have) SOOOOOOO either the value of my creatures are going to go down or Ima have to buy some expensive CaveCash.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE YOU EGGCAVE AND @IAN AND ALL OTHER MODERATORS(and people behind the scenes) but I can't stand the inflation.

There should definitely be a limit to how much people could earn per day/week/month so that older accounts with tons of saved up cc flourish really fast.

Again, I love this idea and think it would be so practical. (Either this or be able to buy CSP creatures with ec)

Your's truly,
-@iia (proud citizen of Ark)

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 13 December 2020 at 7:46 PM

@iia

I just saw your reply!! Thanks for responding 😃❤️