Storage account's Cove Health glitched?

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
16 posts

leelitten • 2 December 2020 at 9:41 PM

Ok, so yesterday I got on my storage account expecting the cove heath to be between 60-70%( like it is every few days) and it was at 30%. So, I did my normal check in to Tim's food shop thing(checking in, then taking them back out to save money as I don't do any clickin on it), thinking I could of just forgot to feed em a few days ago. Today, it was back down to 22%.
Is the cove heath glitch back? Has anyone else had this problem?
This (my main account) cove is protected by a Leaf of Vaka, so I can't see if it's just my storage or not.

Female
260 posts

stormdragonxi • 2 December 2020 at 11:13 PM

I have the same problem too! my cove's health was 30%, so I went and booked them all into Tim's,and I sign back on and I have warnings that they're all about to die, and my cove health is 20% instead of the 100% it was when I logged off last night. Please! I don't want my pets to die!

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 3 December 2020 at 1:24 AM

@leelitten @stormdragonxi

Don't worry, your creatures will not die. There is simply a bug that is going to be fixed soon enough. Any creatures that die, I imagine will be returned to you once the mods fix the problem. Try not worry too much about it.

Tim's doesn't work either

FTM
5 posts

asmobaby • 3 December 2020 at 12:02 PM

I'm so glad to hear that this was a bug. I'm new to the game so I was seriously confused when all of my creatures started losing happiness/health at an alarming rate. @nightslayer300 Does this mean I should cancel my subscription to Tim's? I set all my creatures up for a week, but if he doesn't work, I'd like to save my EC.

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 3 December 2020 at 1:11 PM

@asmobaby Tim's doesn't work. I've tried it. The happiness drops down really fast ☚ī¸

Non-binary
16 posts

leelitten • 3 December 2020 at 10:27 PM

@nightslayer300
Thank you for lettin me know!
Didn't they solve this glitch a while ago? I remember(before I got my Vaka leaf) it popping up and then disappearing?

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 3 December 2020 at 10:30 PM

@leelitten
Yes, it is fixed now.

Non-binary
16 posts

leelitten • 3 December 2020 at 10:32 PM

@asmobaby
When this glitch gets fixed, you don't need to put em in for a whole week. You can put em in for a day then take em back out. It will fill the happiness up for a few days and you will get some money back also. its what I've done from when I first started playin and works well(except with this the glitch of course 😋 )
Ima try and feed your guys pets when I'm on also!

edit: that was fast lol

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 3 December 2020 at 10:36 PM

As of this blog post this bug has been fixed. As this is no longer a problem this topic is now closed.