Stat Boost for Specific Creatures using XC

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you use a service that instantly boosts a specific creature stat's in exchange for XC?

Female
9,794 posts

chapus • 4 December 2020 at 2:59 PM

Essentially, like the title says, I think it would be neat to have a service where you can choose a small number of creatures to instantly evolve/boost stats of. As much as I like the stat boosters from the Cash Shop, it can be a hassle when I just need to evolve a few specific creatures, especially since some have crazy high numbers to reach. I know the Click Exchange exists but it's a lot of work and sadly doesn't get used a lot-- maybe this service can be bought with XC credits, that way more people would use it!

You could have a page in the Click Exchange where you select creatures and how much stats of what type you want to give it, similar to the CC stats booster, but only to selected creatures.

I don't know if this is something that people would want to have, but it would be quite useful if you just want to evolve some critters. the stat boosters would still have their use for those who just want to level up their cove as a whole.

Let me know what you guys think!