ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ʀᴏᴀᴍ - Discussion Thread - Always Open

in Roleplaying

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 5 December 2020 at 7:20 PM

Where the Elves Roam

Once in the recent past, the Beasts and Elves lived peacefully as one nation, living and thriving together. A new Beast-alpha was elected into power, a cunning and a leader with bad intentions. His first act of power was exiling the Elves from Astaven. In the years they were exiled, they created a faction to rebel against the new Astaven, now called Astavia. There are spies, traitors, rogues and loyal fighters. Which one are you?

➛ Main Thread

Feel free to use any form you would like. Just include basic info, like Name, Age, Gender, Appearance, Personality, etc. All rules and information are on the main thread.

Current Reserves

- Skymoare

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 December 2020 at 9:05 AM

@wolfspike23, I would like to join!

Name: Obsidian Nightblade
Species: Beast
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love Interest: OPEN
Appearance: https://pin.it/44Dcjuf
Height: 6'9"
Personality:

Be quiet, I'm reading a book..

Obsidian is an introverted individual. He prefers the company of literature rather than his peers. He is socially awkward and has low self-esteem. He can be rude and cold, but in reality, Obsidian is a shy sweetheart in the inside.

However, Obsidian can be cunning, manipulate and cruel to others who he deems evil hearted. He is rather smart and strategic. Obsidian also has a talent of reading people's facial expressions.

Role: A lieutenant of New Astavia.

Weapon(s): Rapier and his wit.

Background: Obsidian was orphaned when his parents died fighting the Elf Faction. Because of this, he despises them. At the age of six, Obsidian was adopted by the late Lieutenant.

The lieutenant taught the young Obsidian many things. At the the of sixteen, Obsidian was a rising star thanks to his intelligence. By twenty, he took over his adopted father's role and was known as "the Sword and Mind of Astavia." Those who dare cross his path, well.. They were never heard from again.

However, Obsidian still felt like something's wrong and starts to feel like something's missing. Obsidian then starts to doubt if what he's doing is actually right..

Name: Natalie Lawthorn
Species: Beast
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love Interest: OPEN
Appearance: https://pin.it/w4QNER4
Height: 6'1"
Personality:

Gosh! Stop being a killjoy and enjoy!

Natalie has a cheery and optimistic personality. She is like that one friend in your friend group who acts like your mother. Natalie is very passionate about her job as a healer, she loves helping others and helps troubles ones.

Sometimes if stressed out, Natalie starts to screech and have a mental breakdown. However she can be calmed down with a simple hug.

Role: Healer of New Astavia

Weapon(s): Chakram

Background: Natalie grew up in a loving family. When she was ten, she saw an injured squirrel and nursed it back to health. From that day, she decided to become Astavia's next healer. She worked and studied hard until the day she became one of the Healers.

At first, everything was well. Until, she failed to save some of her patients and witnesses the horrors of the war. But this did not stop Natalie from doing her job.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 8 December 2020 at 7:17 PM

@Thelaizywolf2019 accepted!

Name: Pyrrha Wynjor
Species: Elf
Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: https://www.reddit.com/r/Hendoart_/comments/fwzbjo/pinkhaired_elf_with_poor_vision_hey_whatever/
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Pink
Size & Stature: Smaller, agile and swift. Around 5'3
Extra: A heart-shaped birthmark on her right shoulder

Clothing: White long sleeve crop-top polo shirt with a black cardigan and a black combat skirt with a white belt
Accessories: Black gloves, gold glasses
Weapons: Daggers

Personality: A solitary rogue, untrusting and clever. She'll stay hidden quite well, and is used to staying quiet. Pyrrha is well-trained in negotiation and combat.

She considers herself as an opportunist, although she is more of a pessimist. Pyrrha is sly and creative, using things around her.

Affiliaton: Ex. Rogue, Temporarily New Astavia
Role: Spy against Elf Faction

Strength: 5/10
Stamina: 7/10
Speed: 9/10
Agility: 9/10

Cooking: 4/10
Resourcefulness: 7/10

Combat: 7/10

Swimming: 4/10
Tracking: 3/10
Jumping: 5/10[/i]
Climbing: 6/10[/i]
Stealth: 9/10[/i]

History: Born into Astaven. Phyrra became one of the more well-known warrior and was acknowledged by the Elf Leader. She was exiled along with the other Elves. Phyrra couldn't stand being exiled, so she became a rogue. She gradually became a true neutral and sometimes offers her services for a sum of gold.

Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Love Interest(s): Open
Kin: Deceased

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 December 2020 at 7:49 PM

@wolfspike23 Obsidian and Natalie aren't of the Elf Faction.. They are of Astavia's faction. However, Obsidian is traitorous to the Astavian faction, since he got a wind of their doings.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 9 December 2020 at 2:53 PM

@Thelaizywolf2019

Whoops! Im sorry. changing it

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 December 2020 at 3:06 PM

I would love to join will do later

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 11 December 2020 at 4:42 PM

Name: Rocky Cornibus
Species: Beast - Anthro Moose
Sexuality: Pan

Appearance: A large anthropomorphic moose with large antlers and a long snout. He has dark brown fur, yellow eyes and beige antlers.
Eye Color: Yellow
Fur Color: Brown
Size & Stature: Large, built, stocky. Around 6'7
Extra: Large antlers

Clothing: Often seen wearing a typical black and white suit
Accessories: Red tie
Weapons: N/A

Personality:
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!"
- King George III (Hamilton)

Rocky is quite smug and sarcastic. He's cunning and intelligent. The moose loves a good battle, and was made lieutenant as he showed similarities to the previous Alpha. He's manipulative and persuasive.

He's shown psychopathic tendencies. Rocky only cares about the moment, not the past, not the future. It's constantly 'a future me' problem with him. He has a lack of remorse when he'd done something wrong, and it's always someone else's fault.

Affiliaton: Astavia
Role: Alpha

Strength: 9/10
Stamina: 7/10
Speed: 7/10
Agility: 4/10

Cooking: 2/10
Resourcefulness: 9/10

Combat: 7/10

Swimming: 5/10
Tracking: 2/10
Jumping: 3/10
Climbing: 1/10
Stealth: 4/10

History: Born and raised normally. Rocky lived in an area with a large population of Elves. He was constantly ridiculed for being a beast in those parts of the town, and grew a strong disliking of Elves. When he was around twenty, Elves were outlawed. He was already lieutenant when the Alpha made that movement. When the Alpha was killed, he took their place. He never did anything to change it or fix the war. Instead, he ridiculed the Elf Faction leader, provoking them even more.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 December 2020 at 8:41 PM

@wolfspike23, hey can Rocky and Obsidian be somewhat friends? Except Obsidian finds him annoying.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 11 December 2020 at 10:51 PM

@thelaizywolf2019

Absolutely!

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 December 2020 at 5:44 AM

@wolfspike23

I wanna make another character!

Name: Asterdean
Species: Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love Interest(s): OPEN
Appearance: https://pin.it/5B0kXSP

Personality:

I practiced the law, I practically perfected it!
- Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton)

Asterdean is smart, diplomatic and overly theatrical. He believes that all beings are created equal and that they shouldn't fight.

He also somewhat naïve and is quite gullible. Asterdean can be innocent and childish.

Asterdean loves spending time with the forest creatures and respects nature as well.

Role: Prisoner (formerly an Elf Faction diplomat)
Weapon: Looks
Background: Asterdean grew up in a family of farmers. When he and his family were sent away from their home, they try to stay positive. However, his family died because of disease he was the adopted by the Elf Faction.

Asterdean became their diplomat and was soon captured by Obsidian's battalion. He was sent to Astavia's prison. However Obsidian visits him frequently and takes care of him.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 December 2020 at 3:24 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 Accepted!

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 11 February 2021 at 10:08 AM

I’d like to join, is it possible to reserve a role?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 14 February 2021 at 1:54 PM

@shrine

Apologies for late response, but, yes, you can reserve a role!