Logged back on after 3 years, and I'm so confused...

in Help & Questions

2 posts

mamaparri • 23 December 2020 at 8:44 PM

So- I used to play a little bit back in 2017. I just logged on after 3 years, and found that all my creatures and items were gone. I saw that I used to have a group called "favorites" but there is nothing in it. Did they die? Do creatures die on eggcave? Do items expire or something? If so, do they have tombstones that I can view? Sorry if these are rather dumb questions- I kinda just want to relive some nostalgia here ahah

Thanks for any help!

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 23 December 2020 at 10:13 PM

@mamaparri Hi! I think a lot of things did change! I recently came back after going on a hiatus after just joining😸 I’m sure other users might have a better idea of everything that’s going on but I just wanted to say a few things that might be helpful:

Dead Creatures
Creatures do die if they are not fed. If you want to revive these creatures, you must go to the Cash Shop Park, go to resurrection and there you can view all your dead creatures. You would then have to use 200cc to revive each creature.

Items
I am not too sure as I don’t think items disappear, die, expire, etc. You can check if they are in your Strongroom for items, if not I advise maybe submit a ticket or call this to a moderators attention.

A Few New Things
- Questing
Questing is now a thing! If you go to the Games tab and click on it, one of the options there is for Questing and it’s pretty self explanatory. You can click on there and start completing quests for the different categories. You are then able to exchange them for a prize from the VEND machine😸

- Re-releases
Ok, there are 2 parts I wanted to say:
Part 1
At the end of the year, all the CSP creatures are going to be available/rereleased. So, you basically have 2 chances at these creatures. One chance from the time the creatures are released and at the end of the year in December.
Part 2
We are currently going through a 6 month trial, where EggCave is rereleasing old creatures every month for 6 months. We’ve already rereleased Corlinn, Squinton, and Scarrow (all in November) & Adarna, Bellato, and Kringus (all this month/December) There is a post about a few pages back so you can read it for more detail if you want❤️ But the creatures will be at least 1k cc and at most 2k cc and amount of that creature that is currently on Eggcave can only be doubled at most (ex. there are 250 Adarna’s on EggCave, only another 250 will be rereleased because the creature amount can only double at most).

- Transfer Requests
You are now able to do Transfer Requests. What it basically is, is that you can transfer creatures, from maybe your main to your side (or vice versa) or maybe as a gift to a friend so that you don’t have to make a trade.

- Lottery
Every month, there are 2 lottery’s that allow users at a chance to one of the CSP monthlies. I think 3 users/winners are chosen every lottery. The days that we know who the winners are on the 15th and the last day of that month. Every ticket, up to a maximum of 50 tickets, cost 2k ec.

- Creature Level/Immortality
Instead of immortalizing/becoming immortal at level 2000, the creatures become immortal at level 20. So just divide your original creature level by 100 and that is the level they are at now😸

- ”My Creatures” Page
Originally, the creatures would be all on one page, but now, I think they are viewed on multiple pages. For me, when I click “My Creatures” (it might also say Your Creatures once you click on it]page, I see 3 pages. So, each page has about 23-24 creatures that you can see at a time

- User Shop
You can now put your items and set it at a certain price in the User Shop. Other users will buy it straight from you, so you don’t have to negotiate with others or constantly ask people about certain items. You can just go to the User Shop and search if someone has one for sale. I think this was made to help in people with questing❤️ I personally am not very experienced with it as I only buy and basically never sell😋

-Changing Username
In the CSP, you can use 200cc to change your username. This was most likely given to people who didn’t like their username, thought of something cooler that they wanted, etc.

- Keeping Certain Travels
I didn’t know how to word it to make it short, but basically, you can go to Recover Travel in the CSP, use it to take a travel off a creature but still keep that travel. Before, only CSP travels could be taken off and creature but still kept, but now you can do that too😸

I think that is all, I’m sure someone might be able to explain it better than me❤️ But I hope this helps! If there is something I missed just tell me so that I can possibly explain it.

Have a great day and happy holidays!