New to EggCave - Excited!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Non-binary
3 posts

khwispyuwu • 15 January 2021 at 8:47 PM

Hiya! You can call me Bre, or Khwispy, either way is fine! Back when I had more time on my hands I used to play a game called Chicken Smoothie and would have lots of clickable eggs in my signature for when I'd post onto he forums so I could grow my babies. Here recently I've felt the urge to play something like that, so I thought I'd give this a try especially now that I'm starting to get bored from all my usual games. I thought this would be something cute to have on the side, and I'm really excited to be apart of this community!

Female
49 posts

feliz201101 • 15 January 2021 at 9:02 PM

@khwispyuwu welcome!! i hope you have a great time here! 😊

Non-binary
3 posts

khwispyuwu • 15 January 2021 at 9:03 PM

Thank you so much!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 15 January 2021 at 9:14 PM

@khwispyuwu
Hi Bre! Welcome to EggCave! There’s a lot of awesome stuff here, you can ask me or check out the Player Guide if you ever need help. To earn EC you can feed creatures or sell creatures or names. If you ever need a reference of what’s a reasonable price for creatures, Budgie’s Creature Pricing Guide is highly recommended. There are lottery drawings every 15th and 30th of the month, 3 winners will be chose to win the critter every drawing, the more you buy the higher your chance of winning! Quests are also fun to do, you start your quest and try to find the items it’s asking for, each quest has their associated shop, if you can’t find them in the shops, the user shops might have them, if not the Quest Swapping item forum will be of use. Every year we have a CRW(Creature Release Week) where critters are released into the caves, this year it’ll start on Monday, January 18th. If you ever find a Nibbine or Doro in the caves, that’s great! They are being collected by some players. If you ever decide to make a side account for storing creatures, just remember that you cannot access the cave, asteroid, do site trivia, or quests on it. To notify someone when you message them in the forums ping them, ex. @athanasia, this doesn’t work anywhere else. A common mistake is to reply to someone on their wall, they won’t get notified that way, post on their wall instead(don’t worry if you make this mistake though) The trades and auctions are a good place to go to find creatures UFT(up for trade) that you would like to buy, you’ll have to wait some time before you can access it though. User contests are fun to participate in, users host contests and give away prizes to other users, I’m currently hosting one, feel free to join! You can host one too, just remember to follow the guidelines. Sorry if this was a handful, enjoy your time here!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 January 2021 at 9:14 PM

@khwispyuwu
Welcome to Egg Cave! If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask. You can write a person's username with the "@" symbol in front of it to send them a notification, a ping, and they will see that you have mentioned them in a post.

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 16 January 2021 at 12:28 AM

@khwispyuwu Hello! Welcome to eggcave! Hope you have an awesome time here! Let me know if you have any questions 😊

Non-binary
3 posts

khwispyuwu • 17 January 2021 at 11:58 AM

@athanasia WOW! Thank you so much!! I'll be saving this message in a notes in case I need it. This was super helpful. ❤️

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 17 January 2021 at 12:06 PM

@khwispyuwu
No problem 😃

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 24 January 2021 at 12:04 AM

@khwispyuwu hi! Nice to meetcha 😃D