how to immortalize pets?

in Help & Questions

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 21 January 2021 at 8:46 PM

Back in the day, pets would reach levels such as 13223 or 6000. I've seen that this doesn't happen anymore. How are pets immortalized then?? I have a Schnee from like 2010 and it doesn't have the tag "immortal" - what's going on?

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 21 January 2021 at 8:59 PM

@creaturlord

Recently there was a change with the creature level system. Fundamentally nothing changed about how creatures are immortalized or how many stats they need, but the change was around how the level was displayed. Basically, if you had a creature that was previously level 6000, after the change it now displays at level 60. Creatures used to be immortal at level 2000, now it's level 20. It still takes the same amount of stats to get to that point, but the level it shows is just smaller now.

As for your Schnee, I took a look and if you are talking about "GreenScarf", it should be immortal. If you are talking about the lack of the Immortal date on the profile, creatures that were immortalized before that feature was added don't get the tag on their profiles. They are still immortal though and won't die.

EDIT: Here's a link to the blog post that explains the change in level display:
Here

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 22 January 2021 at 10:04 AM

oh aight thanks boyo