in Forum Games

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 12 April 2011 at 3:20 PM

Title like says like all like ya.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 12 April 2011 at 4:34 PM

Like whateva! I like tottaly don't like the way you like to eat like a pig that eats like a mouse! It's like totally stupid like the way an elephant likes to swim like a jackelope likes to fly. Don't you like how I like to say like? Like is like a very useful word, you use like you use totally (lol). I just loled like an elephant ROFLing like a pig! Don't you like totally agree with me???? I know you like the way I say like so just like admit it already or you'll like regret it like a pig regrets liking to eat mush from a like totally disgusting farmer!

28 likes!

beat that! I felt like such a girly girl typing that lol

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 12 April 2011 at 4:40 PM

are you guys trying to talk like a valley girl?

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 12 April 2011 at 4:51 PM

@redfire77 dont know what that is and
woooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
you already have 1724 posts!!! OMG OMG! Were you a beta tester?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 12 April 2011 at 4:52 PM

@leopardclaws yea, i was a private beta tester
but lots of private beta testers have less posts. thepells4 has more than me, I think, and rabbitwanter has quite alot too

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 12 April 2011 at 4:55 PM

lol

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 April 2011 at 5:27 PM

like, I tottally like went to the like, movies we went like to watch like, Tangled,and like i got some, like, popcorn, and also like a, like soda, and like some, like, twizzlers, but,like, during the like movie, like, i had to go to like the like, restrroom, like, when i came like back i, like, had like missed, like , half the like, action parts, but,like, the movie was like bad till like the, like, end from like, there, so like, i wasted, like, ten of my,like dollars. 😋

30!! 😸

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 12 April 2011 at 5:55 PM

Like I totally just like traded like a like Pixgog, Snolo and like a Calla like for like an awesomely rare like cute like MO!!! Like I'm like so like happy like right now like ya. I mean like it was like totally like worth it right?

I'm so girly😸

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 13 April 2011 at 5:36 PM

Like OMG Did you like hear about like what happened to like Jamie? It was like totally like OMG! So like embarresing! I like would like totally like die if that like happened to me. But like whatever! Who like cares, Jamie will like get over it! On to like better news, I like totally like love my raicorn! He needs like 2200 views to like hatch. Like totally view my raicorn like please. Don't you just like love raicorns? I like totally want a like Olimpt, but everyone like asks for like really rare eggs, Olimpts are like LE eggs from like the cave! Like don't you like agree with me? I like can't understand why people would like ask for like a shamrue, they are like way to like rare for a like Olimpt! Anyways, I like totally hope that Jamie like totally gets over like her break up. I feel like so like bad!

41 likes 😃😃😃😃

not saying anyone did this but, make sure it makes sense dont put a like between EVERY word! lolz

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 13 April 2011 at 5:48 PM

Like, wow, this like game is like so like weird. I like can't even like type without like typing like like, like right? But like, I'm so like ticked off right like now because I just like got back like on my like laptop because of like this infection like Malware and like ms removal tool like thing and I was like offline for like an entire like day. Now my like head is like spinning because I like don't know what to like od anymore, and I'm like just like so like INCREDIBLY LIKE GOOD AT THIS LIKE GAME!!!! just to like add that like in.

35 like likes. wait.. now 37. xD

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 13 April 2011 at 6:21 PM

hahah we liek, sound totally liek, prissy xD
LIEK LIEK
I LIEK PIE >:'D

Deleted • 23 April 2011 at 12:00 AM

i totally like like the show that likes the like the like the like cake like

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 25 April 2011 at 10:44 AM

Like hi like today my dad like woke me up at like 5:00 like because he like said he like needed help like with cleaning like the like yard and i like said like It's only like 2:00 and he says no it's like 5:00 and i say like go like away like I'm trying to like sleep like okay?

19 likes in like 1 whole sentence like ya.( make that 22 like lol (23) )

Female
128 posts

crazymushroom • 25 April 2011 at 11:02 AM

I'm like so excited for the like easter egg like hunt thing, i woke up like really like early for it, well like for me because on the weekends i like wake up at like 2 in the like afternoon and today i woke up at like eight in the afternoon so like big improvement on my like behalf and so like after like all that i like get on to like my computer and type in like eggcave.com into the like search bar and like THEN i clicked the like little like box thing by like username and typed in my username and then i like pressed the like tab button and that like sent me like over to the like little box by like password and typed my like password in and then i like pressed enter on my like keyboard thing and it like LOGGED ME IN and then i like clicked like "enter beta" or like whatever and all and then i like clicked 'blog' after it like loaded and then i was like WHATTTTTTTT because there was like no new post and so i was like sad and then i got really like bored so i fed my like eggs and then like went here and like posted this.

That was painful. I think that's 43 likes. And that was one whole sentence, not a paragraph. Just a really long and drawn out and ungrammatical sentence.

Female
704 posts

mlpnko159 • 27 April 2011 at 12:49 PM

like this topic is like calld like" Fit as many Like's in like a whole like sentence," like this like is like a very like easy topice like to do like so.

LIKE count: 12

Female
9 posts

awsome101 • 1 May 2011 at 3:37 PM

like,today,I was all like,going to liek,the movies,to liek see the movie: Like me cause I like cause I can like" so I like got a like jumbo popcorn like the size of like mt. everest and like I was all like, "Yum" so like then I like went to like my seat but like a girl was like in it so I was like all like, "Hey,like,thats like,my seat!" and then she was all like,"Like,no it's,like not." Then I was all like,"Like,yeah it is,like totally!" and then she had a like a jumbo soda like the size of like herself and she was like huge like a valcano like so much,so she was all like,"Like,fine,but like,hope you like soda!" and she pourded on like my head so I like lifted her like out of the seat like an elephant and like screamed at her like this,"Like,that was like totally mean. And I'm like,a really mean person,like an earthquake!" And then she was all like,"And earthquakes not like a person,like no." Then we were like both kicked out of like the movie theaters like what the heck that was like just so mean like totaly rude!

18 posts

mnbvcxz27 • 14 April 2012 at 2:05 PM

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like.

Deleted • 14 April 2012 at 2:08 PM

I like love the new creatures they are like so like um amazing, the colors are so like colorful like pretty and like cool, you know, i like just like would trade them but like i wonnder if i would like get good offers like ya.