A few Topics to be added to the Player Guide.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 30 January 2021 at 9:39 AM

• A detailed explanation of each holiday's events.
What players do for them, each page tab to visit that is important.

• A detailed explanation of The Oasis, how names work during adoption, the speed necessary to actually keep an Oasis egg.

• A more detailed explanation of the Thief Shop, how often eggs fail to hatch, and how low and random the chances are.

• A detailed explanation of how users are supposed to get quest items, so that they are well informed of how difficult it is.

• A better explanation of how visiting the Adoption Center works. Refreshing for new pets only works if there are actually pets there. It is purely based on the goodwill of others that creatures arrive at the Adoption Center in the first place.

•Explain that some available creatures must be purchased from the SAR Center, and that the Creature Labs are where they can only be bought for EC. Also that it is in the Explore tab, and not the Shop Tab.

•Make Budgie's Pricing List an official resource, so that new players know where to get accurate prices. At least generally accepted ones.

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 30 January 2021 at 11:19 AM

@poserpanda Yes I totally agree! Lovely ideas! It will be so helpful for new players as well as old ones who forgot how to do pretty much everything (me lol 😃 ) I don't even know what you're supposed to do on the Valentine's Chocolate event and I'm looking for someone to tell me, but your ideas are really good 😊

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 30 January 2021 at 12:10 PM

@miraeggs

The Valentine's event was one of the most difficult holidays that I have tried to figure out. I am glad you think these would be helpful.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 31 January 2021 at 2:36 PM

@poserpanda
That’s a good idea! I didn’t really use the player guide when I started out I received a lot of help from other kind players, took me a while to find out what people were referring to when they said budgie’s so I think this will help new players😊

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 31 January 2021 at 3:48 PM

@athanasia And hopefully it will help many more new players! I know I was severely confused by the lack of information of these topics. Especially Budgie's.

@Ian
If we could get a thorough explanation of the Valentine's Event before it happens, that would be great.