Original 2010 tine EGG

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 1 February 2021 at 11:30 PM

2010 original tine EGG born on Valentine’s Day. hahaha I traded luvlei, nym, onabi, Seiren, Eurog, Rencup, and squearth for this baby before revivals, stage reversals, and rerelease lmaooo

Free. :’D it’s not worth much anymore but still really cool imo LOL message me if you want it bc it was really hard for me to get this. XD the name Amor means love by the way hahaha

Trade #975912

116 posts

widgetspinner • 2 February 2021 at 12:05 AM

@yogurt

yes, I would love it please

❤️

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 2 February 2021 at 1:06 AM

i hope you dont mind me offering on multiple of your lots xD
why are you giving away so many creatures? :0

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 2 February 2021 at 2:33 AM

@yogurt

guess what.... Me tooooo would like to have it. Happy Valentine day 😊 Better sooner then never 😉

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 2 February 2021 at 6:10 AM

@yogurt
I'm collecting tines... I'd love to give her a home if possible ❤️ thanks for doing the giveaways btw. I too traded my soul for two tines before re release so I know how that feels aswell... :0 (I traded a gobbler + add DX)

Goodluck tho everyone!!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 2 February 2021 at 2:55 PM

@yogurt omg so many amazing creature! ❤️o❤️ you're so generous. i'd greatly appreciate any of them 😊

Female
409 posts

lisa1321 • 2 February 2021 at 5:30 PM

@yogurt Happy Valentine's Day ❤️ I've been hoping to get one!! I'll offer on them 😊 You're so nice and I hope you get something nice this valentines season for all your generosity 😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 2 February 2021 at 7:44 PM

@yogurt
It's really cool that you're giving meaningful creatures to other players. Happy Valentine's Day! I wish you to have a lovely month ❤️

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 2 February 2021 at 7:47 PM

@yogurt
I would totally offer had I not traded for a rerelease recently ❤️ Childhood me is just happy enough to have one. I just want to say it's really nice of you to be gifting the tine! I really hope karma comes back around for you 😊

Female
266 posts

miraeggs • 2 February 2021 at 8:26 PM

@yogurt I'd love to give it a good home 😸 Also, the name Amor is matching perfectly this beauty ❤️

Female
2,715 posts

jlya • 5 February 2021 at 7:14 PM

@yogurt
This is so generous of you, thank you so much ❤️ I'm sorry to see you're leaving, this site is going to miss you ☹️ I offered on one of your lots.